Albert Walker OG From Beach Ball Club (MrCaliMatt420)
This was the last pickup MrCaliMatt420 made from the BBC! Check it out. –Tokeahontas
These buds are bright green with reddish hairs all over. The nugs are covered in shiny crystals and are sticky to the touch. Even though it was only 3.5 grams, it looked like a lot with all these mid-sized buds.
This Albert Walker OG had its signature sour lemon fuel funk with earthy undertones. Once in your nose, the scent stays there for a while.
This tasted just like it smelled, with a strong sour pine flavor that stayed on my tongue.
This flower did not disappoint, with a strong overpowering buzz just after the first few bowls. After my session I was heavily medicated, leaving me ready for bed.
Long. 2 hours.
I was sad to see my favorite dispensary and their amazing waxes and flowers like this Albert Walker OG go away. It was flowers like this that proved with out a doubt that Nuggetry has the bomb and they are no joke the best I ever had. –MrCaliMatt420
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Nice man, just a shame the rabbits got to it, it looks great. Acapulco Gold is amongst my favourites ... Danny_Sativa
- Thanks for the positive comments guys, and thanks for publishing my review Tokeahontas. I've no ... Danny_Sativa
- Nice to see a new review from you Danny. Looks like some sticky nugs too! I would say you're de ... Turtle413
- nice man definately looks like a wild pure sativa structure DrSkillZ
- Stuff looks phenomenal. noyoudo
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)