BC OG Kush From Private Dealer (ehdabs)
Welcome to new reviewer ehdabs! I love the smell description on this review! –Tokeahontas
This bud was picked up as one large 4 gram nug and a few assorted smaller nugs. All in all, this is comprised of your typical OG structure. It’s light green with lots of crystals and red hairs. On some of the buds you can see violet shades scattered throughout and a cluster of calyxes covering every single nook and cranny.
WOOOOWIEEE! DON’T OPEN THIS SHIT UP IN FRONT OF YO GRANNY! This has a fresh, dank scent. The fuel doesn’t come through as much in this pheno, but it does have quite an odour. T hink of fresh grass smothered in a skunk carcass with garlic undertones similar to sticking your nose in a bowl of hummus.
When I took my first snap, I got this pungent taste which exploded on my taste buds. This was something that was rich, earthy, and very fragrant. It tasted a lot similar to the smell, but it had a lemony undertone to the taste as well, which didn’t come through on the smell. Very very complex, and pleasing to my palate. Reaaaal freaky naughtyyyyyy!
I would say you could call this bud a heavy hitter. After a couple of hits, you feel it in your eyes and they begin to get heavy. This is the point where all my friends make a comment about how medicated I am, because my eyes are like an open book when “erying irie”. This bud is no exception. It puts you in a mellow mood and starts off in your eyes and head. Moving quickly at about the 30 minute mark it settles into your body gluing you to your chair and retiring you to la la land a little earlier than expected.
Long 1.5 hours. Leads into a smooth burnout and munchies.
All in all, this was a perfect representation of the strain. At $90 a quarter, pricing was on the high side, but at the same time you gotta pay to play. Prices have been increasing in Canada, and especially around my area things haven’t been cheap. I enjoyed the taste, buzz, and aesthetically pleasing attributes of the bud itself. Snoop do double g OG gets my seal of approval! –ehdabs
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Wild. Gotta get down there one of these years. drums
- Bud looks abit strange haha but strewn with crystals, good Kush is always a winner DrSkillZ
- @Tokeahontas Most is grown outdoor or greenhouse in SA. You do get indoor but its harder to find, th ... DrSkillZ
- thanks slim, glad you enjoyed it m1ke
- wow GHOST0G
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)