Beverly Hills OG From Rancho Healing Center (Cannabible)
Wrapping up the day with some 90210G! Thanks for submitting your first review, Cannabible! Keep ‘em coming! –Tokeahontas
After being a member of Nuggetry for about a year, Cannabible has finally decided to submit his first review. I use to write for another marijuana website but I haven’t wrote a real review in about 6 months so I might be a little rusty at it.
This Beverly Hills OG has some pyramid shaped nugs that are powdered with sugar looking trichomes. Dark green leaves are scattered around here and there with dark orange pistils, but mostly just white trichome coverage on top catches the eye when looking at it.
I would say this smells a lot like L.A. OG, and by that I mean that dank funk most high quality OG kush that comes from Los Angeles has. Hopefully most people know what I mean by that. It has a very pungent earthy, piney smell that flows through the nostrils and will also fill the air.
I’m not one to describe taste very well in general. If it doesn’t taste good, I probably wouldn’t want to smoke it in the first place. Out of clean glass this strain had a flavorful kush hit from inhale to exhale.
Full blown, intense body tingle from head to toe that you would expect from any high quality OG. Most people would want to medicate with this strain at night or lay down. But of course there are lots of passionate OG smokers like myself who can enjoy it all day everyday!
This is the part of the review format I think could easily be added to Buzz Type. To me, “Buzz Length” all depends on how much you smoke, if you smoked a lot already, etc. but I will just go with 2 hours.
I heard about this suburb called “Rancho Cucamonga” in the movie Next Friday, so I thought why not hit up Rancho Chunk-a-monga and get me some of that clean fresh air. Might even smoke a joint with Day-Day and Craig. Seriously, I found a dispensary I wanted to hit up in the area and I’m glad I did go to RHC because I checked out some OG strains I find acceptable for donations I am comfortable with. First time patient gift I received was a free bite size piece of medical cannabis dark chocolate. –Cannabible
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- http://www.cmaj.ca/content/177/6/556.full Canadian Medical Association Journal – speaks about o ... m1ke
- yeah, I shouldn't of had to provide any proof, but you know, for those that think it is BS that ... m1ke
- Right on for clearing that up, yeah 7-10 grams is common for patients that are in pain, suffer from ... Dubplate
- http://www.cmaj.ca/content/177/6/556.full Canadian Medical Association Journal - speaks about one ... m1ke
- @mikeoshi - Canadian Medical Association Journal - one woman uses 20-28g per day for MS pain and tri ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)