Big Buddah Cheese From Private Caregiver (CJ3393)
There were some fluffy nugs, which took away from the appeal of the BBC. All the nugs I was given were larger nugs. They had almost a whitish hue from all the trichomes. Light green leaves with a few dark green leaves. Just absolutely covered in frost.
This is what grabbed my attention. The smell right out of the container gives off a pungent smell that reeked of old cheese. But when broken up, it releases an unbelievably sweet smell that reminded me of maraschino cherries.
GLASS USED:* SYN stemless inverted showerhead 18′ in. tube *. I was expecting a foul cheese taste, but was pleased to find the taste to resemble most types of Afghan or Master Kush I have sampled, with the same hashy inhale and sweet exhale.
This flower was truly the best of both worlds. 4 snaps had my head in the clouds and my a** on the couch. I smoked this in the morning when I was completely sober to get the most clear effect and unfortunately this was a bit too heavy for my liking. Being indica dominant, I was expecting a slight comedown but this flower had my eyes shut by the first hour. Not a great daytime smoke unless you have an extremely heavy tolerance and can handle indicas throughout the day.
Long. The high lasted 2 hours.
Great looks, great taste, great smoke, and a heavy high. –CJ3393
Collectives carrying "Big Buddha Cheese":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Haha you are correct, sir! Tokeahontas
- Thank you for the review MAn~ she's in my topFiVE~! Love this magical Flower p1mpcl1n1c
- Ha, I regularly pass people on street obviously carrying cheese/cheese derived strains and it's ... chippychip
- Looks a great strain chippychip
- i think when he says pounds hes referring to the money system pounds not the weight pounds toker_420
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)