Blackberry Kush From Private Caregiver (Cee9)
One last review to help get you through this Monday morning! –Tokeahontas
Very dense buds of light green, blue, purple, and white, with dark rusty red hairs. The buds have sharp looking edges from the way it was trimmed. Smaller buds ranging from dime to quarter size. They do kind of look like little berries of goodness. Very frosty with white colored trichomes. The trichome heads appear to be very small in size.
The smell on this is earthy/hashy with a little fuel up front with a small amount of blackberry fruit in the back. Smells very similar to a Bubba Kush, but with a more unique hint of something like sandalwood, or Indian incense. The smell when burned is something you would imagine smelling in an Indian TeePee. The earthy kushes always remind me of that for some reason. This smells so good when burned in the air that I think it would be good aromatherapy.
The taste on this flower is very similar to the smell. I’m getting sandalwood, earthy/soil, incense, coffee and berry. The taste of this is amazing and I think it compares to Bubba and Master Kush. Very pleasant and lingers on the palate long after smoking.
The buzz on this Blackberry Kush is VERY hard hitting. Strong body high with a heady kick. I have not had this potent of a batch of Blackberry Kush ever… In the past I always found the high to be mild, but this is way more potent and had me setting down the bowl, only after a few hits in. Very hunger-inducing buzz, and very relaxing, which I would imagine would be great for people with pain and insomnia. Not a great medicine for mornings or the day, as it can make you lazy and tired.
Long buzz 3 hours.
Overall, I think this Blackberry Kush has a delicious unique taste, gorgeous bag appeal, smell is out of this world, and the high is heavy, stony, and hard hitting, making a great indica for relaxation and a day of not much work to do. I would recommend this strain to anyone who likes earthy kushes, like Bubbas, masters, and hindus. –Cee9
Collectives carrying "Blackberry Kush":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I don't think you read the comment above this. I am being sincere. I critique and try to help p ... m1ke
- * bud shots, not bug shots. lol but yeah, I would love to see the buds in some bright lighting to ... m1ke
- @howitisson walking a thin line of contradiction there. lol ;) -from one of your only defende ... m1ke
- Chill bro, you can't talk like that when the lion comes in a couple days m1ke
- why does he have so much sand in his vagina? I thought it was only howitisson that has sex on the be ... m1ke
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)