Blackwater OG From California Patient’s Association (ErrlCampbell)
Looks like ErrlCampbell made the most of his recent trip up to the OC!
The two nugs I recieved in my gram were chunky round colas, both about the size of a bouncy ball. I would have liked to see a little more trimming done on these flowers because it would have made for a stunning nug, not to mention the dank concentrates it would produce. Once a flower is broken down, it reveals the small round calyxes that combine to create the spherical nug structure. There is a fantastic combination of dark forest green and deep, rich purples that intertwine, creating the Blackwater OG’s unique color along with stout, curling, dark amber hairs and bright white trichomes coating the flower from the inside out.
The smell is a confirmation of this dank strain’s top shelf genetics. The Mendo Purp side creates the majority of the aroma, producing a sugary sweet grape smell that pounds the olfactory senses as long as you keep inhaling. When your sniff comes to an end, there is a trailing funk of earthy pine, that has that musky OG funk almost everyone loves.
As most dank strains do, the flavor follows suit with the smell. I love to hit this perfectly cured bud with a hot glass wand and watch it cherry up immediately. Upon inhale I can taste that candy-like grape flavor, but there is a heavier presence of the SFV OG that flows over my taste buds and lets me know there is an indica avalanche on the way. The fuely lemon and pine mixing with the sugary sweet purple flavor is an overpowering combination that is amazing in a late night joint.
This is a serious dose of indica. As I type this review I can already feel my fingers begin to slow down and my mind and body relax. My cranium is filled with a cloudy, euphoric effect that makes me want to lay back on the couch and settle in for a funny movie. For flower, it delivers a surprisingly elongated effect length that makes me sleepy and lazy, so it is definitely not a Wake N Bake strain.
On my latest trip up to CPA this was my favorite flower strain on the shelf. While I was initially there for wax, I couldn’t walk out the door without grabbing a gram of this prime specimen. This Cali Connection strain was grown and flushed perfectly, along with a masterful dry and cure, so props to the Nuggetry grow team. Even with a bowl packed to the brim, this flower smokes smooth with only a touch of lung expansion, and a full flavored exhale that leads to a peacefully medicated session. I encourage any of you indica heads to cruise by and grab some before it’s gone. –ErrlCampbell
Collectives carrying "Blackwater Og":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- what's the tag on this? I noticed you didn't specify, but mentioned it being cheap for the ... m1ke
- ha ha...I love giggle meds they make you happier. I agree with mike...the JLB just had was killer an ... skunk22pw
- hell ya that's what I was going to say..lol...cellphones reflect trics a lot.. great review a g ... skunk22pw
- dude, your shots are so amazing. I miss reading your reviews m1ke
- ah, I thought it said something about 16mp for camera used, but I was mistaken then. Well, you have ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)