Blue Dream From Private Caregiver (iHydroEyez)
LOVE Blue Dream… there’s something about the flavor and effects that just get me every time. A pretty “standard” strain, but reliable! –Tokeahontas
Great looking nugs with a strong sativa type structure that was surprisingly dense. Very frosty with sharply contrasting deep orange hairs/pistils protruding from the calyxes. Slightly loose trim job that left some close sugar leaves, not a big deal by any means just a quick snip here and there before packing a snap and your good to go.
The first time I ever smelled true Blue Dream I didn’t even know what it was called before I took a whiff and the smell I got just reminded me of the color Blue, that’s exactly what I got with this strain! Very strong scents of the blueberry funkiness throughout but it is contrasted by a very pungent, piney, almost soapy smell if that makes sense. This made for a very interesting and strong scent profile that left my room in a haze of Blueberry Pine trees. Great smells, cured to perfection!
Now this is where I’m thrown for a loop. I expect to get this crazy blueberry sweetness that overwhelms the haze characteristics, but boy was I wrong. The instant I exhaled my first snap I was assaulted by a sweet piney earthiness that quickly transfers into a blue raspberry type sweetness for the after taste. Fantastic taste although not one of my favorites by any means (due to me not being crazy about Hazes). I also must add that the flavor finished very very clean, hinting at a proper flush and left me tasting this strain for a good 5-10 minutes after my snap.
This is one of my favorite Sativas hands down. Now I know some of you Cali smokers are rolling your eyes at yet another Blue Dream review due to its over popularity there. For me, I don’t come across Blue Dream very often although its presence is quite consistent so I don’t smoke a lot of it. I think that strongly impacted how the strain affected me.
I got a very strong immediate head rush followed by a gentle wave of relaxation spreading through my upper back and shoulders. Sadly it did not work its way down my back to relieve my disc pain but then again I’m not looking for pain relief when smoking sativas, so I was glad I got any at all. The immediate effects are followed by a steady surge of energy that’s not overwhelming. It’s made me jittery but a more calm, clear and focused mind that left me getting things done in record time.
Having ADHD, I respond to a more stimulating high to reverse my scatter brained impulsive hyperness into an organized deep thinking state that allows me to be more efficient and effective in completing daily tasks. This left me thoroughly enjoying this strain.
A strong 2-3 hour buzz with a very gentle come down that let me know I could continue on, medicate a bit later, and not have to worry about crashing which was a huge plus.
Overall one of my favorite Sativa’s hands down! The buzz had me getting stuff done and feeling great without making my Panic/Paranoia worse like some Sativas, which is exactly what I’m looking for. For the price, I felt I came out good on this pick up. Really bummed I couldn’t get more than I did. Great flower to snap in the day time. –Hydro
Collectives carrying "Blue Dream":
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Hell yea drums. I have grown deadhead og from Cali connect several times and consider it their best ... Twilights
- @Ahoffcid-That is good to know for all of us that may be traveling to co. However if your a med pati ... Twilights
- Great review! Sounds like you have your hash game tight, and very cool that u have a method that mak ... Twilights
- Glad someone understands why things are the way they are. I skeptical as fuck when I see sift or fu ... Twilights
- Funny, I've been subbed to bubblemans channel for a while, dude is all about sharing info and t ... Dubplate
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)