Blue Dream From Private Dealer (_Goggalor_)
Blue Dream is that old friend you can always turn back to, even if you haven’t spoken in a few months. _Goggalor_ seems pleased with this pick up! –Tokeahontas
Very bright green, small, and dense chunks with lots of milky trichomes. Well manicured, with a few little sugar leaves here and there. Like the Blue Dream from my first review, the buds are squat and wide. The most striking thing to me at first was how sticky it was though. I stuck a half gram nug to my thumb and waved it around and it wouldn’t come off. It feels like I have glue on my fingers.
Again, like the color Blue. Not quite a Blue-berry scent, but something “blue”. A very fruity and pleasing aroma.
Mmm. Mmm. Can I say it again? Mmm. Very, very fruity, with a hashy exhale. Every one of my friends was licking their lips after a nice green hit of this strain.
It takes a little while for the full effects to hit you, but when they do, you’re going to be talking for hours. You may even clean your whole house, who knows. Very, very active. Patients with anxiety may not want to over-indulge on this strain or smoke alone.
The racing, goofy high lasted about an hour and a half off of two .2 gram bowls, and the effects didn’t completely stop until about 2 to 2 and a half hours after.
Overall, these were some of the most ridiculously sticky, potent buds I’ve seen in my area of Minnesota in my 7 years of smoking. Probably in the top 5. It seems I’m rarely impressed these days, though the bud has always been good. It’s nice to see something special come along, and it doesn’t happen often here.
While I did lose my one of a kind bowl last night (long story), I gained some fire buds that are treating me very, very kindly.
To life and happiness,
Collectives carrying "Blue Dream":
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- calling me a NooB? ;) jk. I agree a reviewer shouldn't be made to ever talk about anything they ... Turtle413
- I just had a palm to forehead moment, or more colloquially, d'oh. In a sense, although subj ... m1ke
- yes, specifics about the alleviations would be great. however, it can get a little personal and reve ... m1ke
- Nice diversity in the pictures MGM. It sounds very much like the S.K. I have had in the past. All th ... Turtle413
- Logical1: You seem to be pumping out some quality reviews. keep up the good work! Some of us smoke/v ... Turtle413
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)