Brain Dead OG From Medicure Collective (Stimulator)
I am not a huge fan of super stoney strains– I’ve lost too many days to being zoned out on the couch! So the name alone makes me nervous about this Brain Dead OG… but Stimulator seems to like it! –Tokeahontas
A very bright green color with orange hairs and covered in a layer of frost. Little to no leaves and great nug to stem ratio. It has that typical Kush look to it that calls the eyes once it is seen from the corner of my eye. The inside of the nugs are so clumped together and looking nice and sugary.
This doesn’t really give off a pungent kushy scent but rather a nice lemon hint that is mild. Once broken up, it stinks. This reminds me of smelling pine-sol from a couple feet away, which is not bad at all. The power of pine-sol is nice.
This tastes as good as it smells but could be a bit more flavorful. It has the lemon hint on the inhale and on the exhale it has a bit of a fresh coffee taste which was not bad at all. There was a little bit of OG that was trying to creep in but did not make it enough to brag about.
There is some slap in the forehead which is really nice but the pain receptors do react after a while, giving a nice numbing sensation.
Not that heavy long OG buzz I was looking for, but it was nice and relaxing. The bud tender at Medicure sure did hype this bud up for me, though. He claimed it was “that fiya!” I wouldn’t say it’s fire but it’s bomb. Lasted about 1 and a half to 2 hours.
This had my brain in lala land for a little less than I thought it would be, but no need to worry that’s what there’s more weed for! The appeal is very nice as it is a very frosty and dense strain. The taste could have been more flavorful but was enjoyable. The smell was what caught my attention but could have been a little bit more stinky, and the buzz was nice but a bit short. So overall this Brain Dead OG recieves a 3.9/5, keep stimulating. ! –Stimulator
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Sounds delicious, I wanna try it. I had Red Dawg a while back (red hazexchemdawg) and it was the per ... mumpyphiog
- You Just ain't seen Coated Hash Tip on a Grow from LED's being close. We are the Modders o ... cannabag
- Did not know anything about this Purple Method until I Saw Purple Carrots at the farmers Market. Sam ... cannabag
- It does have a Blue Cheese look to it also. I like this strain. Had it out in Denver a few years bac ... cannabag
- nice buds :) work on descriptions. skunk22pw
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)