Cataract Kush From Private Dealer (ehdabs)
Check out this Cataract Kush, eh! –Tokeahontas
When I first took a look at these Cataract buds I have to say I was super surprised. I’m met with plump foxtailing buds blanketed in amber trichomes (great coverage) and dark purple tones covering every nook and cranny creating a beautiful landscape on the buds.
This is where the bud really shows its complexity. Although never trying L.A. Con myself, I have read lots of reviews on the strain and I can definitely see where the L.A Confidential shows its lineage in this strain.
It smells like a grape soda with hints of coffee and berries. There is a sweetness to it that seeps into your nostrils. Once you break apart a bud, you definitely smell a leathery garlicky scent and it develops a sour pine-sol pungency with the OG really coming on strong in the back end. Caution! LOUD WHEN BROKEN UP.
The taste is equally delicious. Floral, with that grape soda taste coming in. Surprisingly the OG doesn’t really come through in the taste at all which is sort of disappointing but I still really enjoy the flavor.
I would love to try this bud in a vaporizer or in oil form. This is bud that I would definitely use to run if I had the proper tools and I bet it would taste incredible!
The buzz is heavy and hard hitting. It’s almost sedative and my body is definitely feeling the indica effects. The strain hits you with an overwhelming relaxing body high, fogging the mind. I had no choice but to sit down and shut up. After 3 or 4 snaps, I’m pretty medicated.
3 or 4 snaps will have me for 1 and a half hours.
Overall this is excellent bud and I’m pretty pleased. All the key elements that most people look for in connoisseur medicine are here and it definitely won’t let you down in the head-change department. Makes me wish I had more!!! –ehdabs
Collectives carrying "Cataract Kush":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Top review and bang on point especially with the aftershave smell , i thought it was just me that go ... RHINO420
- MGM, just submitted a cheese review today and the last picture is a clear shot of the super lemon ha ... RHINO420
- Not so sure if I like ganja being described as some form of fermenting yeast, but fun review Dubplate
- No, I'm up north slim
- Cool review. drums
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)