Cheese From Private Dealer (Bermuda)
This Cheese sample was a good representation of the strain with slight indica-leanings. –Tokeahontas
A slightly darker more indica looking Cheese in dense compact clusters, with well cured crystals and all the red hairs you would expect to see.
Cheesy, metallic, chemmy, spicy with faint hints of sandalwood. Bonus* I can still smell the cheesy vapes in my nostrils as fresh morning dew.
It went on past the dry wall of chalky cheddar without much of a pause which is often associated with more sativa balanced varieties of Cheese into a real mossy minty blended wave of soothing indica terpenes, still including rich notes from the thermal spring of the sweet and sour flavor cache.
A very smooth, vibrant, functional buzz that is not so on/off and racy.
Two to two and a half hours. There are many different blends of Cheeses out there from the more indica balanced to the purer sativas, This comes in as a well balanced good quality indica variety.
I really rate the quality of this version of this sample of Cheese. There are definitely a great variety of soothing terpenes in this variety which make it great for anytime of the day practically, without administering a heavy dose of burnout. It has a good cure which makes it last longer than some freshness. It’s not describable as rampant, putrid, potent, rotten or off-puttingly stank. It also hasn’t got me walking round at night like I’m on a real holiday buzz and it isn’t that pine-sol fuel cheese. But it can’t be the best of all the varieties of Cheese. However, it is a good representation with the old school musty flavors an other aspects this lineage brings out on the more indica side of things, so it’s good enough and near enough to be a pleasing smoke. In similar words to the great man, I give you, I give you that… –Bermuda
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- do it up man, lots of us here would be happy the day we land a Nadroj review m1ke
- I have never personally done a review yet but with everyone submitting them lately i might just star ... Nadroj
- I appreciate it. Thanks! Scoobie
- Sounds killer! Hope to see the review. MK Ultra has always been one I've been on the lookout f ... Scoobie
- Yeah, I love DNA as well. They have always done me right. My favorite was LA Con and this Tangie. ... Scoobie
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)