Cheesel From Private Dealer (Canadiankushultradank)
I’ve seen this strain’s name spelled a bunch of different ways, but at heart it’s still the same great genetics. –Tokeahontas
Light green with yellow and orangeish hairs. The buds are covered in trichs. Nice half dense buds.
Smells like a musky sour sativa with a hint of that familiar diesel smell we all love. There’s an almost buttery undertone to it, too.
It tastes kind of gross to be honest. I think it’s because the bud looked a little under cured. It’s almost chemically tasting. It’s like the smells… just caught me off guard.
If you like sativas, get this bud for sure. You might want to cure it a bit before you actually toke it, though. Really heady, active high from this strain.
After straining my lungs on trying to smoke this shit I was actually high for a fair bit. Really long buzz length.
I would have given this weed a high rating only for it was chemically tasting and hard as fuck to snap a bowl through. Seems like a good strain, but grower/dealer improvements are needed. –canadiankushultradank
Collectives carrying "Chiesel":
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Sorry I met Miami White review. Ya it will be four weeks. CaliOC
- Tokeahontas your right this is a winner. Wait till my Miami white soil looks like. Back to back dank ... CaliOC
- Speechless Mac? LOL Nadroj
- And Im not sure how much skunk I have had but Skunk is probably not in this strain. If there was the ... CaliOC
- We have some different Underdogs that you are trying to figure out what is this strain. Honeslty I w ... CaliOC
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)