Chem Dawg From Private Caregiver (Cee9)
Beautiful buds, exuding colors of yellow, green and orange. It has a sativa nug structure, doesn’t look super dense. It also has a very healthy coverage of yellowish trichomes throughout the buds and the heads are very large. A fair amount of light orange and darker rust colored hairs. Very nice bag appeal, very much resembling Sour Diesel, but a little more golden/yellow in color.
Smells like a skunk that got hit by a diesel fuel truck ahaha. The smell coming off this is VERY LOUD and just a gram could easily stink up the entire house. Sharp fuel notes/cleaner/citrus fruit can all easily be picked up by the nose. Upon cracking open a nug, the smell just intensifies ten fold. Not a good strain if you are trying to do some stealth medicating, you will be smelled immediately.
I was a little surprised by the taste of this Chem Dawg, as it just wasn’t nearly as loud as the smell. It has a subtle fuel and mild citrus taste up front, less fuel than the taste of Sour Diesel, and a slight doughy taste if that makes sense, like almost a biscuity or bready finish on the palate. Still a very pleasant soft smoke, not harsh in any way, seems to have had a very nice flush.
The buzz on this flower is very productive and energetic yet potent and hard hitting. I like this a lot, being that I can smoke it all day and the high will continue to climb, yet it won’t wear me out and make me lethargic. Not a lot of body high coming through which can be nice when you have to be up and moving. Very heady and cerebral. Great replacement for a morning coffee or Red Bull.
The length of the buzz on this flower is fairly long– at least 2 to 2.5 hours, which for a sativa in my opinion is pretty long.
Overall I really enjoy this strain, and it is definetly in my top 5 favorite sativas for sure. I really enjoyed the bag appeal and soaring high, where you just get higher and higher the more you smoke. The taste is good. It could have been a little stronger in this batch but that is the only thing I can really find in it that could even use improvement. I recommend this amazing sativa to anyone who needs a functional/productive sativa but doesn’t want to sacrifice potency. –Cee9
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Ask and you shall receive, my friends! Tokeahontas
- thanks for the info meangreenmartian
- Wow Hearing you talk about it and reading the comments makes me wish I could smoke this right now. I ... CanadaHerb
- Hey, Yeah mail order is stronger than ever in Canada, especially for medicinal mail order sites, t ... CanadaHerb
- Yeah sorry, I took like 30 pictures of this and the Ak-47 (was gonna write an Ak-47 review) I need a ... CanadaHerb
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)