Dj Short’s Blueberry From Private Dealer (HappyDay)
One last review for the day and it’s some DJ Short’s Blueberry. Have you gotten your hands on this strain? –Tokeahontas
Very dense buds with a dark green color. They are spear-like and have some dark hairs as well.
The smell is fresh and woody. When you open a bud it smells exactly like being in the forest.
The taste is like the smell but more pronounced. It is a great taste that is fresh, piney, and woody. Very natural.
More of a sativa dominant buzz without a doubt. It was very strong at the beginning but faded out after not too long. While it lasted, though, the high was very heady and was good for being up and about.
It is strong at the beginning but after a while it was entirely gone. I would say it was a medium buzz.
DJ Short’s Blueberry is a good strain if you want something with a great taste and smell. If you have some type of anxiety or stress this bud will fix that. It is good for being social but not too high strung. –HappyDay
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- http://www.cmaj.ca/content/177/6/556.full Canadian Medical Association Journal – speaks about o ... m1ke
- yeah, I shouldn't of had to provide any proof, but you know, for those that think it is BS that ... m1ke
- Right on for clearing that up, yeah 7-10 grams is common for patients that are in pain, suffer from ... Dubplate
- http://www.cmaj.ca/content/177/6/556.full Canadian Medical Association Journal - speaks about one ... m1ke
- @mikeoshi - Canadian Medical Association Journal - one woman uses 20-28g per day for MS pain and tri ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)