Dj Short’s Blueberry From Private Dealer (HappyDay)
One last review for the day and it’s some DJ Short’s Blueberry. Have you gotten your hands on this strain? –Tokeahontas
Very dense buds with a dark green color. They are spear-like and have some dark hairs as well.
The smell is fresh and woody. When you open a bud it smells exactly like being in the forest.
The taste is like the smell but more pronounced. It is a great taste that is fresh, piney, and woody. Very natural.
More of a sativa dominant buzz without a doubt. It was very strong at the beginning but faded out after not too long. While it lasted, though, the high was very heady and was good for being up and about.
It is strong at the beginning but after a while it was entirely gone. I would say it was a medium buzz.
DJ Short’s Blueberry is a good strain if you want something with a great taste and smell. If you have some type of anxiety or stress this bud will fix that. It is good for being social but not too high strung. –HappyDay
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- i dont like CTpss most likely BC i have to change or clean 3 cat litter boxes a week. lol skunk22pw
- agreed very very well written review...i'm sure chubs is very pleased! cheers jackD keep up t ... skunk22pw
- Sweet! stoked to see a fresh review from you JD, the funky catpiss is yet to make it in my bowl, hop ... Dubplate
- Very well written review man ;) Your wake N bake reminds me of the time beeing in holland :D some si ... DankTank
- Yeah I thought I was a seasoned Sativa consumer, and I love most kinds of Haze variants, but DAMN - ... MrCrohns
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)