Dream Queen From Pure Life (JRob9)
Dark orange pistils on top of light green bud with some small dark green leaves covered in trichs. Lots of trichomes give the nug a slight whitish look to it. They’re not too closely grouped, so it doesn’t look quite as frosty as it could have. The stem area is coated, though! Not too special in the looks department, just a typical good-looking strain… looks like many other Sativa-dominant strains like Green Crack. One thing I’ve come to learn with flowers is looks aren’t everything!
On first impression it smells a bit fruity, with a tinge of musk to it. After a good squeeze of part of it, I smell the Blueberry influence in it a lot, maybe with a mix of slight grape and pineapple smell. Hard to describe… I can tell there’s Blue Dream in it, but something about the fruitiness also reminds me of Green Crack. The squeezed Blueberry smell reminds me a lot of a strain I recently grew, Grandaddy Blueberry. Best I could describe it is just a fruity but musky blueberry smell.
Fruity musk, just like it smells. Tasted really good, just too hard to explain. I’ve definitely had strains that tasted similar. First hit the taste is nice and stands out, second not as much.
Good mental buzz. A bit uplifting. I feel nice and relaxed, although the high is focused on the head. Takes about 2-5 minutes to realize how medicated you’re feeling from this stuff, little bit of a creeper. Somewhat on the mellow side compared to some other Sativas I’ve smoked, which isn’t really a bad thing because it’s still a moderately strong high, but without any of the negatives that can sometimes come from a good Sativa.
1-2 hours depending on amount smoked. Fades off and leaves you feeling completely sober when it does.
A little more mellow than I expected, but it’s a nice medication for day or evening. Moderately strong head buzz with very little body feeling. More of a relaxing Sativa. I’ll definitely have to try more in the future. –JRob9
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I've seen this Jack Flash in Sensis Catalog for a while it caught my eye, definitely a good dea ... Dubplate
- Looks boss.. Never had catpiss but looks mean DrSkillZ
- I need to get back at it. Very solid review as always jd SkinZ
- i dont like CTpss most likely BC i have to change or clean 3 cat litter boxes a week. lol skunk22pw
- agreed very very well written review...i'm sure chubs is very pleased! cheers jackD keep up t ... skunk22pw
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)