Fire OG – Homegrow (Cee9)
Kudos to you, Cee9, for taking the time to grow your own meds! –Tokeahontas
Like a green forest on fire! These nugs are covered in lots of dark orange/firey red hairs. Nice trichome coverage throughout, mostly cloudy trichomes. They don’t appear that dense but you can see the nugs have body and are denser than they appear. Very oily looking buds, with great bright color and bag appeal. All small nugs ranging from a dime to nickel in size.
The smell on this after a good 34 day cure is dank and skunky. Fuelly with a lemon hint/that Ocean Grown kushy smell. Very loud, will easily stink up an area with a very little amount.
The taste on this flower is lemon pinesol with the standard diesel fuel up front that you find in most batches of Fire OG with a little taste of earthiness as you get down to the end of a bowl. Very strong taste that lingers in the mouth. My wife says this is the tastiest stuff I have grown thus far.
The buzz on this Fire OG is medium in strength with an active mindset and slight body high. Nice cerebral effects. It hits you in the head behind the eyes. Strong appetite stimulant with zero couch lock. Sativa dominant in the high for sure.
The buzz length on this flower was medium. it lasted about 1 hour to an hour and a half. I think I could have let the trichomes turn a little more amber, versus the mostly cloudy, and that would have increased the buzz and the duration of it.
Overall for a CFL grow of only 188 watts I think this turned out amazing. Great taste, smell, high, and bag appeal. Very happy with the grow being it was just a bag seed found in a batch of Fire OG. The plant finished in 9 weeks of flower.
I used General Hydroponics “General Organics” line up, for the whole run, and still gave it a 2 week flush although I used 100% organic nutrients. The one thing I would have done differently is watch the trichs a little more before harvest as I like the effects of more amber trichomes. –Cee9
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Good to know as I might grab something in the near future from DNA, and Raskal. I would no support ... Dubplate
- grey area would never kief buds...maybe some others but It would be easy to recognize for me. These ... meangreenmartian
- it was nice just not exceptional or as notice as the smell. meangreenmartian
- Reeferman genetics is also good. Some Cali connect can rock. Soma is good but would only fuck with t ... Twilights
- DNA is the best hands down! Also bcbudd depot fem gsc is good not the reg the fem. I have been growi ... Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)