Ghost Dawg Review DabThumb Delivery (Tina Toker)
There’s nothing like having your meds delivered right to your house. Get me some fire and save me some gas money! –Tokeahontas
First thing’s first, I have to say how every time I go to meet with DabThumb he always has some really amazing flowers to inspect and this Ghost Dawg was no exception! I was so excited to see nothing but monster-sized boulders that made up my sack. These nuggets had a more sativa bud structure with really swollen calyxes. There could have been a little bit more manicuring, here and there, but nothing that couldn’t be taken care of by hand.
One little unfortunate side-note: A few immature SEEDS in the flower. However, a big stand-out of this flower has to be the ridiculous amount of kief production that is completely hard to ignore when handling a bud. Gotta love it when I get nothing but huge triched-out nugs.
Ummmm… HIGHHHHH there aroma!!! Crazy crazy amount of lemon, citrus, fuel, earth and pine just wafting its way through the nasal cavity. Once I was able to smell all these delicious scents I just knew that the flavor was gonna knock my socks off… AND IT DID!!
Here is where the magic begins. On the initial intake I was overpowered by a burst of citrus lemons and piney OG. Halfway through the taste turned to fuel and musk. And as the entire hit exhales its way out of my mouth I am left with a sharp, yet distinct earthy aftertaste. Almost reminded me of some Green Crack at the end to be honest.
I really enJOYed this strain for both its heavy OG properties and also for the chilled cerebral sativa effects. Nothing like a true hybrid to bring a positive balance to your life. Not only was my body pain completely alleviated by this flower’s abilities, but my mind was really relaxed at the same time!
Normally when I pick up a hybrid (or a really strong sativa) I am not pleased with the racey-type of energy that is created or the continuous flow of thoughts. After a long day of work, and driving to and from, all I want to do is sit back, enjoy a few bowls and relax! NOT be ready to run a freaking marathon or write a novel! Hehehe…
My usual wake and bake sessions of the Ghost Dawg consist of about three bowls on the way to work, and I would say that after about a good hour and a half I need to take a “smoke break” to replenish!
Only when I go to lunch do I increase the bowls and then the high lasts for about two hours, which is perfect timing with getting off the clock and doing the routine again on the way home.
Overall I am pretty pleased with this flower. My only complaint is the few immature seeds that so creepily made their way into my sack! However, the flavor profile definitely made up for those seeds in the end.
I want to give a shout-out to DabThumb for so HIGHly recommending this one to me, despite the fact that he knows I’m an OG lover at heart. DANKS for making such top-shelf medication available to the San Diego area and for practicing true compassion through pricing as well! ~Peace and Smoke Always, ƸӜƷ~TinaToker~ƸӜƷ
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- The girls always have the goods at NCPA did you find a viable seed somewhere In that nug? Braak
- Some fire bud from north county finally coming home from janky ass North Carolina I've had a he ... Braak
- Interesting stuff man, wish i could get some old school thai genes... Looks Wild DrSkillZ
- I like the look of this man... Never had Tangie nor any Cookie variants but this makes me wanna try ... DrSkillZ
- Oh man, awesome, the buzz description sounds just delightful. Sweet review Drums. "I think if ... Danny_Sativa
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)