Girl Scout Cookies From Private Dealer (NugSavioso)
Camera Used: Nikon Coolpix S4000
Name: Girl Scout Cookies (OG x Cherrie Pie)
From: Private Dealer (San Francisco Bay Area)
Price: $50/ 1/8th
Looks: Beautiful. You can tell there was a serious effort to create something exquisite and new with existing genetics. Tight nugs, dark green with orange cream looking hairs. Some batches are known to have a hue of purps.
Taste: Amazing. I barely touched the bowl with the tip of the light, and I can taste delicate layers of flavors. Cocoa, minty, cherry, maybe a hint of pie crust, all so smooth, like vapors on the exhale.
Buzz Length: Long. 2.5 hours… it’s a long journey.
Overall: What can I say, beautiful. Geez. Thanks to my friend that was just out to spread the love. And now, I’m gonna smoke out my closest homiez! Cookies cookies!! (Look out for knock-offs like Animal Cookies, Fortune Cookies…) –NugSavioso
More From Around The Web
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I always enjoy taste and smell of GDP, that candy grape effect is insane.. I noticed its a slightly ... DrSkillZ
- Dude, you nailed it. Soapy/mint/pepper/haze is a great way to describe it. The cure on mine had an a ... obelisk
- :) You know I'm on this all day today hahaha! If you know the right people, sometimes nice thin ... obelisk
- I was given instructions upon receiving the cut to NEVER sell it, only give it out to people I trust ... obelisk
- Looks like some pretty fire GDP man! I actually just gotta half zip of some myself and im just lovin ... Nadroj
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)