Grape Stomper From Private Dealer (DawgDawg)
The name of this strain makes me think of video of the news anchor stomping grapes who totally eats it. Anyone else remember that viral classic? Lol. –Tokeahontas
A mix of light green buds with darker green leaves. Little bits of purple streak throughout the nugs. They are mostly green. Thick dense little spear shaped nugs. Absolutely caked in beautiful white trichomes. Cannot find a single spot on these buds not covered. This heavy layering of trichomes gives the buds a rock hard feel to them.
Seriously like sour grape candy. Wonderful scent. The smell is extremely fragrant. Actually reminds me of grape sour skittles/ grape sweet tarts. The smell is finished off with a nice sweetness in the background. Very strong sour grape scented strain. Probably the best smelling grape/purple strain I have ever had.
Very thick hashy smoke. There is a nice sweet grapes taste lingering in the background, but the most prominent taste is the strong hashiness from the thick trichome coating. Very expansive smoke. Had me coughing on this thick hashy smoke. Very expansive. Overall really nice smoke.
Very balanced high. Indica effects are slightly more noticeable. A big session with this stuff can cause a weed coma. It can be very stoney. I can definitely feel a strong chem dawg, Sour D, cerebral high though. Overall very equal strong pleasant buzz.
As long as I can remember weed lasting, which is about 2-3 hours.
Super strain for resin production. This bud shimmered in the light because of the heavy layering of trichomes. Nice looks, absolutely killer smell, nice taste, nice nug structure, top notch hybrid high. Overall a really great strain. Smoke was almost a little to thick from the thick coating of resin. I guess I should not complain about bud being too covered in trichs. –DawgDawg
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- OG Kush and Chemdawg are actually both derived from skunk. you're right about the rest though, ... facebandNY
- lol, a Russian Blue is a breed of cat actually. they are very nice looking cats actually. not to tak ... m1ke
- Wonder if this will now be called Russian Blue? drums
- That looks amazing and made me really want to try Skunk #1. It's one of just a few strains that ... SAinTIdoVA
- not a bad first review of a more exotic strain. good contribution and looking forward to more. possi ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)