Great White Shark From Green Planet BCN (MakiBarca)
Cue the Jaws theme! Great White Shark is a heavy hitter. –Tokeahontas
The first thing I will note is the numerous and super developed dark orange hairs. Trimmed down to no leaves, this flower puts its frosty legacy to new heights. Very light green and tones of purple can be found. A snowed under Christmas tree is closer to reality!
The scents of grape and citrus that raise from this dank transport me to exotic locations. Powerful smell of Grape Bubble Yum chewing gum.
Sweet and sour with some fuel. Pure Bubble Yum on the exhale. Leaves a citrus aftertaste. Smooth and thick. Very light smoke for an Indica dominant strain.
Packs quite a punch. Although very clear at first, it unfolds hazy and very sleepy. A go-to insomnia medication.
The stony and trippy effects make this bud very entertaining if you can keep yourself awake!
This did not get a 5 because this was so effective as a sleep aid that it made it impossible to fully appreciate the high. Regardless, I highly recommend this GWS to sweet and fruity strain lovers. This is also a strain to choose if you simply want to disconnect yourself from the real world, relax, rest, and recover. This will put you out. –MakiBarca
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Glad to see some other nuggetry heads reviewing Amsterdam gear. Greenhouse is pricey as shit these d ... meangreenmartian
- Looking pure fire man.. de frosty one DrSkillZ
- hi, I'am french and I want to know if it's possible to buy weed on this site, I don't ... faya
- Sweet review with dank herbs, looks a bit like a cut of Master Kush. Dubplate
- Looks like da fire kush yo. Great review. meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)