Great White Shark From Green Planet BCN (MakiBarca)
Cue the Jaws theme! Great White Shark is a heavy hitter. –Tokeahontas
The first thing I will note is the numerous and super developed dark orange hairs. Trimmed down to no leaves, this flower puts its frosty legacy to new heights. Very light green and tones of purple can be found. A snowed under Christmas tree is closer to reality!
The scents of grape and citrus that raise from this dank transport me to exotic locations. Powerful smell of Grape Bubble Yum chewing gum.
Sweet and sour with some fuel. Pure Bubble Yum on the exhale. Leaves a citrus aftertaste. Smooth and thick. Very light smoke for an Indica dominant strain.
Packs quite a punch. Although very clear at first, it unfolds hazy and very sleepy. A go-to insomnia medication.
The stony and trippy effects make this bud very entertaining if you can keep yourself awake!
This did not get a 5 because this was so effective as a sleep aid that it made it impossible to fully appreciate the high. Regardless, I highly recommend this GWS to sweet and fruity strain lovers. This is also a strain to choose if you simply want to disconnect yourself from the real world, relax, rest, and recover. This will put you out. –MakiBarca
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Dope review... Sounds like a good example of og #18... Only time I had this strain it looked and sme ... bluedreams
- Nice, as dispensary near me also has deals on these nuglets. Dubplate
- thanks everybody...this was perf for vaporizing. skunk22pw
- If you are in the East Bay hit me up for a free taste test. Jahplease
- Hence why I only comment on other peoples reviews... That's all I really do have time for these ... Nadroj
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)