Green Crack From Private Grower (DJDerpy)
This Green Crack clearly gave DJDerpy the energy to write a killer review!! –Tokeahontas
Well, I have had many a Green Crack over the years and some batches have been super hairy, super frosty, and super dense. (My home grown GC was all these things). This batch only really lacks in the hair department, which makes me wonder what this GC could have looked like if treated with the right amount of TLC.
There’s plenty of frost, though, with huge bunches of trichomes bundled up on the bottom. The buds are nice and dense, landing with a gratifying thunk when dropped in the shot glass before they get chopped in preparation of a session. 8/10
Now this is where this batch STANDS OUT. This GC smells strongly of chopped and spiced fruit in a bag that’s sold by street vendors. No lie. I catch strong hints of mango, papaya, and cucumber. All with that wonderful underlying spice. This is the best GC smell I have had the pleasure of smelling. I’m probably biased as I love fruit, but damn is that a good smell.
If only the taste was as strong as the smell. While this GC still tastes of sweet mango with papaya, it’s very faint, with the flavor lasting a few seconds at the most. Joints help but then you might just end up hogging the joint for fear of flavor loss. When I hit real tasty weed I want my breath to taste like the bud and I want that flavor to last. This GC doesn’t do that.
This GC has some kick in it. The first snapper had my face warmed up like a shot of tequila would. Your forehead gets that pressure applied and you start to feel like somebody is stretching you out.
The high is very uplifting, which actually motivated me to write this review in the first place. The 2nd and 3rd snaps spread out the high to my shoulders and back as well as alleviate some pain in my lower back.
I was high off three snaps for 45 minutes but I had already started dabbing. If I start smoking with GC it usually lasts about an hour.
The smell and buzz were great aspects of this pot that made this Green Crack pop out among the many other GCs that I have had over the years. The taste was not as strong as the smell and the trim was rough as well as the handling. This was a better than average bud but not the greatest Green Crack ever. I can’t complain because the price was right. Thanks for reading keep it classy folks.Woop Woop –DjDerpy
Collectives carrying "Green Crack":
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Pain Meds and Medical Marijuana Strains with Hash Oil...so please just E-mail us for more informatio ... mendezraul
- It is for real. Have gotten it twice, never disappoints. Actually even better the second pick up. Ha ... DawgDawg
- Great review as always. Loving this strain two have bought 2 oz of it already lol. The piney og funk ... DawgDawg
- Also, a very desirable looking bud pic! chippychip
- Top review as always m1ke, sounds like a very cool strain. Just wish I had the same choice my side o ... chippychip
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)