Hydro Skywalker OG From NHAPA (Hustle_Lifted)
It’s rare that we have reviews coming through that specifically list something as “Hydro.” What do you prefer, soil or hydro grown?
So the BT is telling me this is hydro grown as he opens a smaller jar filled with quarter sized nugs. Classic OG structure. Olive green with those golden yellow hues on the bottom of the trees. Darker forest green leafs are trimmed nicely to not cover the calyxes that hold the shooting amber pistols into the air. The crowns are large with a dense compact form that didn’t give much to the pinch.
Every time the container couldn’t hold in the aroma, as I could smell it from the outside. A strong mix of fuel, kerosene, and ammonia sting my nose before a citrus lemon grass earthiness pine cone odor says “hello!!”
I’m whisked away by nice earthy buttery notes that combine with a creamy coffee. The undertone was strong, with a rich fuel mixed with a bitter lemon hashy note the left my mouth after about 10 minutes.
After a quick wait to heat the wand, I got the fire started right away with a few pats and twists to create a milky white smoke that filled the lungs to the point of no return.
A mild expansion led to a few coughs as my eyelids started to feel heavy. A relaxing feeling went through my muscles as a slight dizziness feeling started in my head. My body slowed down, making me feel like any anxiety I had vanished into thin air. My attention span was short and I felt it was hard to focus on one thing, so I gave up on writing this and just enjoyed the buzz while watching some you-tube videos.
1.5 hours. Good steady buzz that didnt seem to fall off.
Being one of the two strains I picked up that day (the other being Louie OG), this seemed to be a more head ringing high with a good sleep aid comedown that was perfect for a late session. This spot has been getting better by the day and with a 5g eighth deal all month long, I’m sure I’ll be back once something new hits the menu.
Collectives carrying "Skywalker Og":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- absolutely. second the welcome, I should of extender it far earlier. I agree that your eagerness to ... m1ke
- Kinda miss it Dubplate
- buds are super bling status..like a good train wreck! I'm looking for signs of hermaphroditis ... Dubplate
- welcome to the site, love the info and your goal to reach out to patients with useful info is defini ... Dubplate
- lol, the price m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)