King Louie OG From CHC Center (MrCaliMatt420)
Haha love the lion carrying the bud like a little cub! –Tokeahontas
The King Louie is a bright green with yellow tint from all the milky crystals. I split a 1/8th getting only 1.6 of this OG, comprised of a medium sized spear shaped nug and a smaller nug along with a couple popcorn nugs all covered in dark red hairs.
This OG has more of a sweeter pine scent with hints of lemon funk.
Burns nicely leaving white ash in my bowl and a piney flavor on my tongue.
A couple snaps is all I need to make my eyes feel heavy with a numbing pressure in the back and top of my eyes. My forehead feels heavy and there’s pressure in my temples and the top of my cheeks making me to zone out day dreaming what to write next.
1 1/2 hours.
Back in the day my eyes would be the reddest out of everyone I know but after a few years that stopped. Once I was done medicating with this flower my eyes were as red as my Modern Gold BHO t-shirt I was wearing at the time. Smoking this on December 21st 2012 didn’t bring the end of the world like the Mayans predicted but it sure got me medicated. –MrCaliMatt420
Collectives carrying "King Louie Og":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- thanks for checking it out guys. this is some really interesting smelling bud. m1ke
- That first pic is great - love citrus smelling bud chippychip
- Had a couple times. Was never really impressed. But I prefer sativas usually, and ones that don&apos ... drums
- Sweet review Dubplate
- Wow, looking great M1ke, top notch genetics Dubplate
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)