Kushberry From Medicated Collective (Silent420)
Happy Monday! Let’s get our berry on! Our seriously CHEAP berry! –Tokeahontas
Light green nugs with some darker green hues in it. Orange and purple hairs, with a nice amount of visible trichomes.
Straight BERRIES!!! Nice strong sweet berry smell. Once broken up you can smell some slight hints of kush. This strain leaves a wonderful smell of berries and kush in the air when smoked.
Sweet smooth berry taste on the inhale with a slight hint of kush flavor on the exhale.
Nice relaxing body high that creeps in within 15-20 minutes of taking a couple bongloads. It’s not too strong of an indica high. It’s more of a medium mellow body high that is great for pain relief. It also helped to stimulate my appetite and relieve nausea.
The high lasted about an hour and 45 minutes for me.
I really enjoy this strain. It was a good Indica strain for a great price. I love how it smells like a delicious berry smoothie. It has nice bag appeal, and most importantly it really satisfied my medical needs. It relieved my nausea, eased my pain, and helped me eat. –Silent420
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)