LA Confidential Outdoor Organic – Homegrown (crossfade)
Ut’s been a while since we’ve had pictures submitted of a homegrow in action! Thanks for the review, Crossfade! –Tokeahontas
It looks pretty good. There are nice trichs for outdoor all organic super rock hard buds.
It smells like perfumey dough, very sweet and quite strong. It will smell up your house bad. It did not smell while growing but stinks while curing and has some of the strongest odor while being smoked. There’s nothing confidential about it, it lingers for about an hour.
Just like the smell, this tastes like perfume has been sprayed in your mouth. It is really nice and super smooth.
Vary relaxing. This is a nice buzz with no couch lock but it’s good for pain relief and hunger. It will make you eat.
The high is medium in length– 1.5 hours. It hits pretty quick. I have a high tolerance so it might wreck the average smoker.
La Con is fun to grow. Slooow veg, there are huge leaves that must be removed toward the middle and bottom of plant or it will get no sun. The yield was okay– 1.5 pounds off of a six foot plant grown in 65 gal smart pots. The taste and high are really nice and if you smoke a lot it will set you down but not overpower you too badly. –Crossfade
Collectives carrying "La Confidential":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Nice. I reviewed about 1/2doz crosses of this, since my man was a big AO fan. drums
- Nice review, taste and smell sound really interesting. Shame it wasn't quite as pokey as you wo ... Danny_Sativa
- Nice review bro... Looks and sounds delicious... Haven't had a good batch of agent orange in ye ... bluedreams
- I'd stick to bubble hash. If you don't know what you're doing w BHO, you can blow up ... slim
- a bit pricey for AO but looks good, my staple summer herb Dubplate
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)