Lemon Haze From Private Dealer (CanadianKushUltraDank)
Completely covered in trichs with purple peeking out here and there. It is surrounded by this goldeny green color, mostly leaning toward green, with these scraggly orange hairs everywhere.
This smells like lemons… really tangy lemons.
This tastes like a lemon tart sprinkled in this gritty hazey taste.
After I took a snapper I was stood up and immediately conversing with everyone. This is a very uppy high.
I’m liking Lemon Haze. It’s my first time smoking this bud and honestly I’m very pleased. –CanadianKushUltraDank
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- As stated below Casey Jones is named after the famous conductor due to its Train wreck lineage. I ha ... Sneakerfreak420
- Def man, the terpenes transferred over perfectly. meangreenmartian
- Yea this is supposed to be the number one cannabis strain when it comes to making shatter. I've ... 513toker
- All those "Casey Jones's" stem from the conductor. This stuff doesn't *look* bad ... drums
- It's after the train conductor since Trainwreck is in the genetics but I would be cool with thi ... meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)