Master Kush Diesel From Green Solutions (WASHINGTON)
For those of you living in WA and CO, once the legal pot shops go in do you see yourself switching over to those, or sticking with your MMJ collectives? –Tokeahontas
This stuff looks insane! You can definitely see the diesel genetics shining through with the dark green leaves sagging off the sides. The trim wasn’t great, but the potency and dankness of this Master Diesel made up for the lazy trim. Bright orange-ish red hairs burst out through nothing but frost. The resin profile on this flower is out of this world.
A real winner. The stench is that of a super funky Sour Diesel. Nothing but diesel fuel, pine tree sap, and fresh peeled lemon. Some serious, serious funk. Wow. The best I’ve came across in months! This stuff stinks.
Exactly what I was hoping for. A very pungent and long lasting taste. The smell came right through into the taste how I like it to. Very, very Diesel-y with hints of kush. Completely coated my mouth and nose with that earthy diesel fuel. Can it get much better?
The buzz seemed to be a pretty even hybrid that hit very hard. My body felt completely relaxed and almost lethargic, without the lack of a cerebral stone. I really enjoyed the stone a lot!
Went out and did some holiday shopping for family and friends. There definitely was a motivational factor that made me want to go out and experience life. At the same time, though, I felt slowed down and relaxed. There was no doubt that I was very medicated! Powerful stone at hits hard and lasts long!
2.5-3 hours. I was extremely stoned for a solid hour and a half, mellow and chilled out for another hour, and felt ready for more after about 3 hours.
This is some legendary stuff! Not bad for cell phone pictures, right? I’d love to find out more about this strain so I can get some in my own indoor garden! –WASHINGTON
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I like outdoor, if grown properly. And i like free :) Yeah maybe the cut i got was more GDP with th ... slim
- I can either get free OD, or pay $ for ID, so yeah, OD. As someone who figured GSC was just a bs fad ... drums
- Nice review, short and sweet. Was this outdoor or indoor? I recently made some insane bubble from G ... slim
- big fan of Durban highs, totally agree about mixing strong sativas with coffee. I only drink a few c ... meangreenmartian
- Thanks. Currently on a t-break, and this will probably be the herb I come off it with. Starting to t ... drums
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)