Mastodon Kush – Homegrown (McDabbers503)
There’s not much that impresses me more than you guys growing your own fire meds. Mcdabbers503 put some TLC into this batch of Mastodon Kush. –Tokeahontas
It’s light green, very frosty, and has a few remaining parts of some leafs. The buds are dense and slightly pointed but very round and fat. You can look down between the parts of bud and see it is thick with trichs. The trichs are mostly cloudy but a few amber trichs can be found as well. The hairs are very thin and orange. They are all over the bud but covered up in some areas. I guess the trim job could be a little better.
The smell inside the jar is dank. It’s very earthy with a spicy undertone. Break a nug open and the spicy undertone is brought out and accompanied by a musty smell. It is very kushy and it reminds me of Master more than any of my other cuts. While the smell isn’t super loud it is a good earthy smell that is quite strong. It’s just not leaking from the jar lid status.
From a freshly cleaned water pipe with a hot glass rod, it had little taste on the inhale maybe some light musky earthy taste. The inhale has a very light generic Kush taste, but the exhale sure has a little more to offer in the taste department. On the exhale there is a bit stronger of a taste. It is very similar to the smell– a spicy kushy taste with a very earthy undertone. I am remembered of Master Kush every time I hit this bud. It may not be super delicious but it has a fair amount of a tasty kush flavor.
Out of a pipe the taste is not only stronger but better. It has a lot more on the inhale. The exhale also seems to have picked up a piney slightly OG flavor.
Overall this is a great tasting Kush and I would recommend it to any Kush lover.
This cut of Mastodon is extremely stoney. I use this flower to help me sleep at night. At first inhale, you start to feel it behind the eyes. After the small amount of coughing I start to feel it down into my back. It then begins to relax your back mostly in the lower back, then it moves to a stoney head high making you a little slow and very relaxed. After a few hits and a little time you feel it in the face. It’s very stoney right in the center of your face making you just want to close your eyes and rest. Overall, I like to smoke this about half an hour before bed. It has a pretty rough come down but I prefer to go to sleep while I’m still medicated from it.
1 hour in and you can feel yourself starting to sober up. But for most people they would be still plenty medicated. Before 2 hours comes around it’s time to medicate again.
Overall I’m quite happy with this strain. 2/3 of the cuts I was happy with and even kept one as a mother plant. It has an awesome stone. Cuts that smell and look like bubba kush are easy to find also, if master kush doesn’t sound appealing. I would recommend this strain to any kush lover or people with pain, sleeping problems and it even does a good job with appetite. I included one pic of the mother plant as I don’t have pics from flower. –McDabbers503
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Toke, this was 2011 and I bet by now you are probably familiar with the fresh frozen technique of ma ... Dubplate
- He was looking to get a cheap Oz tho. Buying a quad is gonna be kind of expensive. But yeah i have g ... DawgDawg
- Not sure on this one. But I have heard they do not accept out of state mmj patients. Im much more kn ... DawgDawg
- yea bubbleman seems real chill, I have met him a couple times overseas but it was quick encounters. ... meangreenmartian
- Makes sense to me, you can only buy 5 grams at a time in Amsterdam but its pretty easy to hit 4 or 5 ... meangreenmartian
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)