Matanuska Thunderfuck From Private Dealer (Meangreenmartian)
It’s the Alaskan strain with a dirty name! –Tokeahontas
Tightly compacted buds with thick and bright orange hairs. Extended and abundant trichomes especially when a bud is split open.
Smell was very sweet with some berries, wood, lemon, and earth. Broke up a tiny bud that was enough to stink out the entire room. Very skunky.
Skunk, light pledge, medicinal, forest, and other green tastes. Nothing amazing with regards to taste but its very pleasant and old school.
Slightly heavy body with a pressurized but clear head. Hits you right behind the eyes and side of the head. Nice buzz with lots of cottonmouth so keep a drink close by.
Buzz length was sufficient…maybe 1.5 to 2 hours.
Lots of mysterious roots to this strain. Some claim it’s more sativa dominant with parents of haze, nl, skunk, and oaxacan and others think it’s heavier like the Tundra or Kodiak strain. My example had some skunk and northern flavors but the high was a creeper and a little bit heavy which leads me to believe it’s closer to the Tundra. Either way, good smoke! –Meangreenmartian
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Actually, I got them from someone else. But I'd *guess* Wheezer had something to do with it. drums
- So this is one of wheezer's crosses huh? Looks good drums,especially since you didn't do m ... Tebin
- Nice Long high cannabag
- Never had this strain.. Good review.. Sounds bomb DrSkillZ
- @ howitisson, I'm curious as to why you prefer to use an organic source of phosphorus. I notice ... redlaser
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)