Mixed Kush Bag From Private Party (DleafSmoke)
Dleafsmoke was given the best birthday gift of all– WEED! –Tokeahontas
I was rather impressed when given the tub full of nugs to find such a visual variety at hand.
Pic 1 is of the entire batch, let’s use it as a map. In the top right is the Pink Kush. It has a very bright green color that really stands out.
In the lower right corner is the Master Kush, which was darker but just as frosty as the Pink.
In the middle we have a selection of smaller purple nugs that had been broken off a top cola at a recent harvest.
The top middle has a large single bud of Bubba that was kept for a few weeks from a killer run that had a 23% yield.
On the left side at the top we have a bunch of Hindu buds that were very dark and crisp looking with a nice coating of frost.
In the lower corner some medium pale green buds can be seen that really look out of place amongst the rest of the buds. These are the Skunk #1 and were much airier than any of the kushes.
The smell, overall, was a really intense earthy sweetness that was almost so acidic that it stung your nose on inhale. I tried to organize the buds and get a sense of what each one was offering but most of them smelled the same as they had been sitting in the pyrex Tupperware for a week. The Skunk did bring a stronger smell to the table and was the underlining acidic funkiness that was sticking with my nose. Mostly it smelled like some pungent dirt with hints of marshmallow.
I ended up running all these nugs together for a batch of super oil that turned out very nice. Unfortunately the oil pics didn’t turn out due to lighting and timing issues. The general taste reminded me more of OG Kush than of anything put into the batch. It had an overwhelming thick sweet taste that had a smokey earthiness that really mellowed out the dab. The thick sweet taste is much like fruit dipped in chocolate that quickly turns into a skunky fuel exhale that always hurts. I wouldn’t recommend exhaling through your nose with this stuff.
With so many heavy hitting Indicas, this stuff really put some people down for a few hours. I was happily locked to the couch with an Xbox controller in my hand and pizza on the way. It was very easy to lose track of time and order multiple pizzas multiple times.
Giving each dab a 2 hour solid buzz is about right. Most of the time we would have larger sessions and not need to dab for longer than that but for the most part I saw a solid 2 hours out of each dab. A few snake dabs were done on day 2 of this oils short lifespan that pushed the 4 hour mark as a few of us finished a Southpark game from the beginning.
I was extremely happy to see this fine collection of buds before my eyes. We took a few quick pics of the bud and than ran them. I couldn’t have been happier with this as birthday oil. There are some of my favorite strains in here and the flavor and smell were phenomenal. I haven’t been able to do this lately but am thinking about doing another hand picked mutt run considering how well this one went. Pic 2 is some Purple Kush, pic 3 is the Hindu and pic 4 is some Bubba. –Dleafsmoke
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Yep, it cost about $25-30 a month for lights on the schedule I run for 3 1/2 months total. 5 weeks ... Scoobie
- i had some real good dabs that looked just like this. But they didnt start off that way. While backp ... Cdawg
- Is there anything better than haze...im not so sure. Love the pics man, she looks undisturbed meangreenmartian
- Top marks on the review , so detailed and well thought out . Did you include electric in your final ... RHINO420
- That sounds like something i need to try Cdawg
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)