Nebula From Private Grower (SativaJ)
This Nebula was out of this world for SativaJ! –Tokeahontas
Very leafy, the nug structure is a labyrinth of green twists and turns that leads me to an inner core which is absolutely bursting with crystals. My eyes glare on the long glimmering milky trich heads; I notice a purple stem our two leading to purple claws that were left by the grower. The trim job is absolutely horrific by most standards, but I am happy that these sugar dunked hands of goodness were left. Their fate, for me to decide. My camera unfortunately, does this strain no justice. As per typical of WW genetics the Nebula is caked.
The smell is nearly offensive on first whiff. A funky cat piss and pine spills into the room as I open the jar. As a sativa fanatic I immediately know that this stuff is right up my alley, or in this case my nostrils. Upon further inspection though, the sativa stink dissipates, lending its hand to gently pass a creamy sweet smell across your most intuitive of senses. The smell reminds me of a really subtle lavender soap but with a pinch of something sweet.
Expecting to get smacked in the mouth by cat piss, I rolled up a solid 1g joint and sparked her up. The taste was similar to the smell, but only bringing with it the most desirable traits. On inhale there is a subtle sweetness, like a delicate pastry that melts in your mouth.
Exhaling the taste is that of intense pine with skunk dancing circles around your mouth. All three of these flavors came and went seemingly spontaneously throughout the whole joint. I will have to try some snaps to be certain, but I think the flush and cure were spectacular. I know the gardener and they respect connoisseur level cannabis as much as anyone here at Nuggetry.
The buzz hit me after the first exhale. The skunky sweet flavor left my mouth and the pressure immediately built behind my eyes. A joyous rush filled my chest and the back of my neck. It was if there were little messengers running rampantly throughout my body delivering their message of, “dude, check this out” to the very core of my being.
There was zero body high; my eyes were wide and I was ready to do just about anything. I will admit there was a 5-10 minute period during onset where I was feeling overly racy and a bit anxious. Within 20 minutes, though, I was cranking out some house work getting ready to watch some hockey.
The onset was immediate. The buzz lasted around 2 hours from onset to comedown.
The Nebula immediately blasted me to the outer reaches of the galaxy with no crash landing. I was caressed back to my home planet ever so lightly, the stash jar already counting down blastoff for the next mission. –SativaJ
Collectives carrying "Nebula":
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Thanks Danny.., yeah she wasn't nearly as caked up as that bag seed review u posted ;) but was ... bluedreams
- Nice review, it looks like some fire. Every purple strain I've tried so far has actually been a ... Danny_Sativa
- ridiculous sleep aid/medication agreed Dubplate
- Thanks :) as far as the buzz length- medium is fine and dandy with me cuz I was usually comatose bef ... bluedreams
- This stuff is so good. got a 1/4 from a grower friend of mine, deep grape blackberry smell, stronger ... Dubplate
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)