OG Kush – Homegrown (atg420)
Welcome to new reviewer atg420. –Tokeahontas
A real green kush look. I really don’t have much to say on the looks, the picture describes it all.
A strong kush smell with a sort of piney smell to it.
The taste was great. It tasted very kushy and kind of like citrus.
The buzz type was great. If you like indica strains, like I do, it was great. A very strong cerebral and couch lock high. I liked it a lot.
The buzz was long, lasting 2 to 3 hours.
Overall it was one of my best strains I grew. Looking forward to sharing more of my grows. –atg420
Collectives carrying "Og Kush":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)