OG Kush – Homegrown (atg420)
Welcome to new reviewer atg420. –Tokeahontas
A real green kush look. I really don’t have much to say on the looks, the picture describes it all.
A strong kush smell with a sort of piney smell to it.
The taste was great. It tasted very kushy and kind of like citrus.
The buzz type was great. If you like indica strains, like I do, it was great. A very strong cerebral and couch lock high. I liked it a lot.
The buzz was long, lasting 2 to 3 hours.
Overall it was one of my best strains I grew. Looking forward to sharing more of my grows. –atg420
Collectives carrying "Og Kush":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I honestly look forward to more, hopefully! :) m1ke
- Right on dude meangreenmartian
- lol, honestly I would probably pay $25 for a gram of the most insane flowers I have ever laid my eye ... m1ke
- Thanks M1ke! This was one of the tastier buds I'v had the pleasure of smoking on lately. 1000toes
- Yeah its a little pricey. But Michigan is not cheap unless you have a VERY giving caregiver. There a ... 1000toes
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)