Old Betsy From Private Grower (Drums)
Almost a year ago, drums posted this Old Betsy review and it got a lot of people talking. We have a lot of new members since then, so I’m interested to see what you guys have to say about this new review of the same bud. –Tokeahontas
Like no other. My last Old Betsy review had people calling it “whack/etc.” This is a clone from that, and it’s just as whacky. I said that it seemed as if there’s no real flowers… that it just seems like tightly wound leaves. Well, as you can see from the plant, it still appears that way. Most unusual plant my man has ever seen.
People would be checking out his garden (LAC and Lemon Skunk mostly) and stumble across this one little weird plant and say: “What the heck is *this*??” The “bud” shown here is just pieces of one small bud. Sorry. See explanation below.
Pepper. Old school. Reminds me of Acapulco Gold or something. Brings me back to The Day.
Similar. Kind of like Jack. Always loved that.
Trippy. Sometimes too much so. Inconsistent. Sometimes it’s uplifting, sometimes it’ll knock me sideways. I n the words of the grower’s granddaughter: “Betsy’s a bitch.”
Same inconsistency. I lost my mind for several hours one day. Another day I had a nice buzz for an hour.
This really is just a continuation of my previous review. Sadly, I only had one small bud that was picked early. My man decided there *might* be mold on this (I never saw any). We didn’t want to chance it, so it’s being made into what I’m sure will be A++ grade cannabutter. Hence the B grade.
Very small yield, not easy to grow, and possible mold = a very rare herb. I think if some pro grower got a hold of this it would become legend. –drums
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Ask and you shall receive, my friends! Tokeahontas
- thanks for the info meangreenmartian
- Wow Hearing you talk about it and reading the comments makes me wish I could smoke this right now. I ... CanadaHerb
- Hey, Yeah mail order is stronger than ever in Canada, especially for medicinal mail order sites, t ... CanadaHerb
- Yeah sorry, I took like 30 pictures of this and the Ak-47 (was gonna write an Ak-47 review) I need a ... CanadaHerb
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)