Pink Kush From Private Grower (DleafSmoke)
If you’re looking for a hard hitter that still lets you get on with your day, this Pink Kush might do the trick! –Tokeahontas
The 2 nugs I was given were very light green and very frosty. I am used to “Kush” strains being very dense and this was the total opposite. Very airy nugs with almost no structure to them. Lots of tiny little dark orange hairs can be seen evenly throughout. These were well manicured plants, leaving all the juicy leafs intact. Once broken up the frostiness really started to show.
Not much smell coming from these nugs. There is a light spicy peppery smell when lit but in the bag it smells of very faint spicy seaweed. This is probably some of the freshest bud I’ve ever picked up and in turn required me to cure it for a week before it would spark properly.
Hey, that’s what I was looking for. A very heavy flavor on inhale that makes people make the sour face but has a peppery aftertaste. Very unique taste that I would imagine comes from the Haze and has little do with the other genetics.
The combo in this strain made for a high that seemed to come in waves. After 30 minutes I was a little hungry and entirely lost on youtube. After another 30 minutes I had some intense, must be handled now munchies that resulted in a nacho platter being made. Almost immediately after the meal the buzz was gone so we smoked… and started the exact cycle over again. I haven’t had the munchies like this since high school!!
I found that this had a nice Indica high that didn’t totally lock me up but lasted less than 2 hours. I think the lemon haze really had an effect on all aspects of this plant.
I am not a huge fan of “haze” based strains and prefer to stick with my Indicas but was pleasantly surprised by how clean the high was with little to no come down. I really wish I had a larger sample of this to review because it had some odd characteristics I hadn’t seen before. I found the structure to be the oddest thing about this as the nugs seemed to fall apart like a perfectly cooked rib. Don’t know if I would honestly pick up this strain again but it was nice to try something new. –Dleafsmoke
Collectives carrying "Pink Kush":
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Is it just me or has the Nuggetry website been down for the last few days? Even after the server cha ... 828Nugz
- Looks like some fluffy funk, I bet it filled out a ziplock bag nearly to the top? meangreenmartian
- HB should be on everyone's bucket list. drums
- Sounds like a nice night time smoke dude chippychip
- Thank you drskillz finehaze
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)