Platinum Cookies From V&G Collective (Dank!)
One more review today, and it’s some Platinum Cookies!! This was a solid pickup for Dank! –Tokeahontas
I’ve been wanting to try some legit fire cookies and I saw V&G had it on their menu. So I decided to give it a chance.
At first sight the buds themselves look really dark in color, with almost a brown tint to it. But when you go outdoors this bud has great bag appeal. These are some nicely dense frosted dollar coin sized nugs. The shades of violet along with the frost and small amount leaf in it made the colors all pop. Also the bright shade of orange in the hairs made it all come together.
I’ve never smelled GsC before so I didn’t know what to expect, but after repeatedly sticking my nose inside the jar I decided on a scent. It had a deep rich earthy/chocolate smell to it. It has a very musky smell along with the earthy/coffee smell and at the end you notice the slightest purple hint.
I’ve had good Durban Poison and the smell is very reminiscent of it. Overall not too excited in the smell area. But it does stink up the room once the container is opened.
As I inhaled, the first thing I noticed was how smooth it was. It was very easy on the lungs. Now back to the taste, well there wasn’t much, honestly. A very earthy sort of sweet taste was all I noticed. It also had a taste like it wasn’t dried properly. Could have been dried for a day or two extra. But an all in all ok taste– I’ve had worse.
Now this where it gets all its points. I honestly don’t know how this got labeled an indica. It’s all a head high, well at least that’s how it was for me. It was a very uplifting high, not racy like some string sativas are, though.
This was clear, although at times I caught my mind wandering lol. I felt like my eyes were blood shot red. This made my eyes feel sort of like they were slightly being massaged. Also it had a minimal body high– just enough so your head won’t be floating around.
2 hours off couple at tokes out my bong.
I’ve been meaning to try some legit cookies as soon as I heard all the hype. To me it’s just hype. Personally I’ve had handful of way better strains. Although this is some dank. I’d give it a solid A. Others might give it an A+. It just wasn’t my kind of high. IMO a solid A is appropriate. –Dank!
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- MGM, nice review and sounds like something I need to get my paws on. m1ke
- thanks for checkin in Maki and good luck on your endeavours. m1ke
- Definitely a gorgeous batch of flowers MGM! Want to take the opportunity to check in with you guys. ... MakiBarca
- Dude this stuff is hands down my personal favorite as far as herb goes so thanks for a great review ... Tebin
- KC33 have a awesome big buds :) ... a little gift for this community http://oi60.tinypic.com/27wz6q ... DeLaKush
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)