Pumpkin Kush From Organic Garden Collective (menu4twenty)
Tis’ the season!
Camera Used: Fuji Film FinePix A805
Name: Pumpkin Kush
Price: $15/gram, $55/8th
Looks: Light green with dark streaks and so many red hairs I can see why they call it "Pumpkin"…it’s orange!.
Smell: Pumpkin Kush wasn’t a heavy hitter in the smell department. The scent it did have was a light almost spice-like smell, quite nice.
Taste: The taste is much more flavorful than the smell! A very rich taste that was somewhat nutty with a spice overtone. Smoke was thick and not harsh at all.
Buzz Type: The buzz was a light overall buzz. Nothing to write home about, but excellent for afternoon activities that require not being totally stoned.
Buzz Length: Long. Lasted a few hours, coming and going in waves. Once again, nothing super-duper…but not too bad.
Overall: With fall in the air I needed to pick up something a little more appropriate for the weather. Pumpkin Kush seemed to fit the bill to a T! Hey with Thanksgiving coming down the road and all that other fall-type stuff, why not get some smoke that fits?!?
This strain is a real mellow comfortable type of buzz. The kind where you can sit in a chair out on the porch with some Santana in the background and just enjoy the beautiful weather with a cup of coffee. Which is exactly what I did, once I finished running my errands. Running around town wasn’t bad, I wasn’t all stoned where I forget where I am (ok, I know I’m not the only one to ever just forget where you are while you’re driving…you know, you just look around and NOTHING looks familiar for a minute? Ha!).
But there was a nice lift that I felt the whole time and a real cool sense of well being. Weird as that sounds…a very positive type of high. Pumpkin Kush is a great strain for mid-day where you can be a bit more stoned than morning, but not as stoned as when you’re kickin’ it at home. I liked the buzz, it gave a feeling of contentment and well being though I wish it were a bit more stoney. I’d buy it again, but not to go out of my way to find it. Know what I’m saying? Two thumbs up, worth the cash! –menu4twenty
Sounds like a nice light indica. Sometimes, that’s just what you need. –Mrs. Chubbs
Related Reviews – Some other mellow indicas:
More From Around The Web
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Yeah i feel like the genetics of green crack are all misconstrued but this is what seedfinder says a ... Nadroj
- come to think of it, the last batch of greencrack i had was the same way. You didn't know if y ... Cdawg
- Fuck yeah, that's awesome! He's been making his rounds at all the major events ever since ... Nadroj
- Cool to see some Green Crack aka Mango aka Cush aka dank ass medicine haha. Nice short, but to the p ... meangreenmartian
- Cheers dude - I got a big ol' hug from Hydro at this years Chalice :) JackDanieL
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)