Pumpkin Kush From Organic Garden Collective (menu4twenty)
Tis’ the season!
Camera Used: Fuji Film FinePix A805
Name: Pumpkin Kush
Price: $15/gram, $55/8th
Looks: Light green with dark streaks and so many red hairs I can see why they call it "Pumpkin"…it’s orange!.
Smell: Pumpkin Kush wasn’t a heavy hitter in the smell department. The scent it did have was a light almost spice-like smell, quite nice.
Taste: The taste is much more flavorful than the smell! A very rich taste that was somewhat nutty with a spice overtone. Smoke was thick and not harsh at all.
Buzz Type: The buzz was a light overall buzz. Nothing to write home about, but excellent for afternoon activities that require not being totally stoned.
Buzz Length: Long. Lasted a few hours, coming and going in waves. Once again, nothing super-duper…but not too bad.
Overall: With fall in the air I needed to pick up something a little more appropriate for the weather. Pumpkin Kush seemed to fit the bill to a T! Hey with Thanksgiving coming down the road and all that other fall-type stuff, why not get some smoke that fits?!?
This strain is a real mellow comfortable type of buzz. The kind where you can sit in a chair out on the porch with some Santana in the background and just enjoy the beautiful weather with a cup of coffee. Which is exactly what I did, once I finished running my errands. Running around town wasn’t bad, I wasn’t all stoned where I forget where I am (ok, I know I’m not the only one to ever just forget where you are while you’re driving…you know, you just look around and NOTHING looks familiar for a minute? Ha!).
But there was a nice lift that I felt the whole time and a real cool sense of well being. Weird as that sounds…a very positive type of high. Pumpkin Kush is a great strain for mid-day where you can be a bit more stoned than morning, but not as stoned as when you’re kickin’ it at home. I liked the buzz, it gave a feeling of contentment and well being though I wish it were a bit more stoney. I’d buy it again, but not to go out of my way to find it. Know what I’m saying? Two thumbs up, worth the cash! –menu4twenty
Sounds like a nice light indica. Sometimes, that’s just what you need. –Mrs. Chubbs
Related Reviews – Some other mellow indicas:
More From Around The Web
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Blue Cheese is one of my favourites. Both the cheese and the weed. lol. thanks for the review! ... m1ke
- I fucked around with the consistency on this one as you can see from the honeycomb but all it really ... Braak
- Yeah there's always gonna be someone out the pushing solvent filled garbage we really need a re ... Braak
- So I tried one more seed. It's now flowering. Looks like a rabbit ate whatever he could reach. ... drums
- Thanks for your kind comments , slowly but surely we are getting more types of good quality green in ... RHINO420
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)