RomBerry From Tribal House Care (KeefeL)
What KeefeL lacks in photos, he makes up in details. Check out this Romberry! –Tokeahontas
Very dense, bright green (light colored due to the abundance of trichomes). Medium-orange stigmas/hairs protrude between the multi-calyx nugget structure, excellent bud:leaf ratio (no leaves). When burned, a pure white ash is left behind, usually an indicator that it was flushed and cured extremely well – I just had to tip over my bowl and out came the ash in the shape of my bowl.
Very spicy, a little fruity (like berries of some sort) – when broken, a strong cheesy smell erupts with a sweeter berry smell. It retained its spiciness.
Very sweet strawberry/blueberry inhale, a bit cheese-y too. Exhale was spicy, lingering taste of what it smells like… Great. Reminds me of a well grown Romulan and some forest berry juice. A LOT of expansion, forced to cough.
Scattered thoughts: not good for linear concentration (like reading or doing math), but okay for practicing philosophy or having a relaxed conversation. I AM NOT A DOCTOR but this medicine relieved some pain in my left shoulder (AC separation + long head bicep tendon + partial cartilage tear). I ended up using this as my pain medication for two days instead of my favorite Harlequin. A well-balanced hybrid (but very strong, be careful).
Medium-Long. 1 hour 15 minutes until the pain returns back to its original state. I felt NO CRASH from these flowers, which is a very rare occasion for me when medicating on flowers that are not meant for focus.
9/10. I would give it a higher point if I were objective, but I love reading and this really disabled me from doing that. One great thing about these flowers is that there seemed to be no crash for a “relaxing” smoke, making it great for the weekend. I was not bored after two days of only burning this strain!
I never get hybrids often, but awesome strain. –Keefe.L
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I honestly look forward to more, hopefully! :) m1ke
- Right on dude meangreenmartian
- lol, honestly I would probably pay $25 for a gram of the most insane flowers I have ever laid my eye ... m1ke
- Thanks M1ke! This was one of the tastier buds I'v had the pleasure of smoking on lately. 1000toes
- Yeah its a little pricey. But Michigan is not cheap unless you have a VERY giving caregiver. There a ... 1000toes
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)