Romulan From Private Dealer (Mikeoshi)
Mikeoshi calls Romulan his “stuck on an island strain.” That begs the question: if you were stuck on a deserted island, what one strain would you choose to bring along? –Tokeahontas
A crystal-coated grassy green somewhat bulbous spear-shaped appearance. Bud size ranging anywhere from a quarter size to a little longer than my pointer finger. When broken the short dull-orange hairs reveal their crazy nature, spiraling off in every which direction as they poke their way through a 50% amber trichome forest. Definitely dense healthy properly cured flowers.
From the vial I’m quickly overtaken by a spiciness somewhat reminiscent of a good AK-47, but with a citrusy apple-like twist. When the buds are squeezed they reveal hints of skunk and an even more distinguishable sour green apple. When ground, it’s undeniable slightly skunky slightly hashy in-your-face sour apple. Delicious, never gonna forget this smell.
The first few hits provide a predominantly citrus apple hash flavor which coats my mouth as soon as I inhale. On the exhale the slightly spicy hash reveals itself a little bit more, mostly overtaking the apple. From the vaporizer all I get is a strong apple hash flavor through and through.
As with most Romulan cuts that come my way, this one is extremely cerebral. The first hit settles behind my eyes making them water and causing a heavy pressure feeling. As I keep taking hits, the pressure slowly moves from my eyes to the top of my scalp until finally settling in the middle of my forehead. About 5 minutes following the first hit, after about a half gram smoked, my forehead feels like it’s getting a pulsing massage of sorts…my mind’s adrift, wandering in tangents seemingly analyzing anything that appears in front of me. This cut of Romulan greatly stimulates my mind without any accompanying anxiety while somewhat relaxing my body. I doubt I could easily sleep on this; one of my favorites for movies and outdoor activities.
A solid 2 hours after a little less than a gram smoked.
I love a good Romulan and I never miss a chance to pick it up when it’s around. I’ve had my share of horrible Romulan cuts so I get the negativity surrounding it but man… when it’s good it’s hard to beat for me. I’ll take Romulan’s stimulating cerebral anti-anxiety effects over most anything. I think this will always be my “If you were stuck on an island..” strain. –Mikeoshi
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- looks likes some super fire cookies, nice review DawgDawg
- I would be very happy with a bag of that, looks fuegs..sweet review. Dubplate
- great review. Looks alot like my snozzberry, just better quality phtography and handling with the ip ... Dreamer420
- While hardly sexy, I'll review some GSC moonrocks soon. Afa I can tell, it's a bud of GSC ... drums
- Proper review! Great pics and description as well! If we had more people submitting reviews like thi ... Nadroj
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)