5This has been my favourite strain for the past two years. Consistently awesome, but like most of the great ones it's not consistently available. For over 6 months now I've gone into the local dispensary and asked if it was in stock. The last batch sold out in its entirety with an hour of hitting the shelf and I was lucky enough to grab some. It was a pleasant surprise to see it on the shelf
4.5Perfecto! This stuff was honestly grown to the best capability it could ever possibly be. You don't want to pass this up if it ever comes by. This is one of those strains I could smoke and smoke and never ever get tired of. It kicks you to the curb and has you begging for more. Turned a lot of heads and impressed some connoisseurs with Rockstar. Looks were very mint! Smell was strong and the effects
3.5Pretty decent overall with a nice stoned body effect from the Kushes and CBD rich background of the genetics. Only complaint was the flavor which didn't match the quality of the smell or the eventual buzz I achieved from smoking this strain. Cheers.
3Dank, dank, dank! This was some good nug and believe it or not, Buffalo, NY is filled with great strains. I would def grab a batch of this again. Strong high, good taste, strong smell, and gorgeous flowers!
4This So G kush ended up being a big winner after not looking like super-fire at first glance. Juicy and fruity flavors fill your mouth after each exhale and the buzz was long lasting. Looking forward to trying this variety again next time. Much respect,
3.5I have tried so many types of OG but still rarely get tired of them. Yeti OG was no exception. It may have not been the best grown sample but was still an accurate expression of
5This is some killer herb that is available in clone form at various locations, so I will consider this for the next grow. I was extremely pleased with the medical effects that let me get some great sleep and relaxation. Delta 9 really came through and if you're ever in Wilmington I highly recommend stopping in. They also have a huge selection of concentrates from the top dogs...stay tuned!
4Not sure if this is a GSC bx or its own strain. Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed these cherry cookies from Green Remedy.
4I can see why this strain is one of Paradise's staples! While not extremely loud and tasty the many medical aspects make this bud a winner, and at the end of the day to me it's about the effects, smoothness, and flavor in that order. I try not to get bud for flavor because many times it doesn't give me the relief I'm looking for. Hope you all enjoyed as I'm working on making my reviews more in depth.
Meet The TEAM
- thanks Drums, great to hear good feedback on my first review from one of the notoriously hardest peo ... FlavoursUk
- interested to here what rhino420 thinks about this particular review as i previously mentioned being ... FlavoursUk
- Classic looks love it! Twilights
- Thnx for stopping by twilights! Dubplate
- Thnx turtle, I can definitely say I'm blessed. Dubplate
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)