5It ain't what you know, but who you know. I was stoked when a local cultivation guru using the IG screenname @placate reached out to me to link up and shake hands. His pictures, and his work, speaks for itself, but he wanted to get my 2cents on his million dollar babies. The Hunter's Point Cookies is not steeped in secrecy, the grower copped some bagseed from a fiery batch of Animal Cookies, and
3.5Another nice addition to the Subcool lineup. I think this strain would do better as some ultra potent hash. The flavor wasn't the best for me but the potency is through the roof.
3.5The genetics and info of this strain are somewhat lacking at the moment but it seems like it was a marriage between Dutch Passion and DJ Short to create this well balanced strain. I enjoyed this outdoor looking batch especially in joints throughout the afternoon.
4.5A hard to find strain here in the Long Beach area but once found, there's no going back. Finding top shelf strains like this is a difficult task when most, if not all, shops and delivery services carry mids to bottoms in my area. Luckily I found PRC Delivery and they not only carried some premium top shelves, they also carried my grail that is L.A. Confidential. If you're looking to start smoking with
4When I found this I was excited. 1. Cuz I love my indicas and 2. I've wanted to try it since hearing about it a couple years back. Also the structure was extremely dense. I'd call it hempy. Very hard to grind up for joints. Break out the scissors. I do enjoy my hybrids, but indicas are where it's at for my medicinal needs. Anyone know any info on these genetics?
4Awesome for patients with anxiety or sleeping issues and anyone who enjoys indica based fire. It seems like the Girl Scouts are here to stay.
5I do like a strong indica, but there's a time and place for them...Thankfully I swapped a hundred and fifty grams straight swap for some psychosis Cheese, which is slightly more sativa leaning.
3.5Despite the looks/etc, I like this herb a lot. But only after 9:00pm. Herbs like this perpetuate the stereotypical "lazy stoner" thing. I don't remember what I was supposed to be doing, but I probably wouldn't want to do it if I did. I'm gonna just guess that I was supposed to take a nap and call it a win.
Meet The TEAM
- also, FYI, new reviews have been submitted - keep your eyes peeled. m1ke
- liking that first shot there and all the progress shots lately. I just wonder if somehow you can ... m1ke
- so, you just can't get seeds or clones of this, but the nugs can be bough through the shops? th ... m1ke
- and remember Jack, I sincerely meant no offence ;) I think I would buy dinner for the man with th ... m1ke
- lol, jack, I have been around this site probably longer than you. I have read all you reviews, this ... m1ke
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)