4.5Thumbs-up. This is a really enjoyable strain to smoke towards the evening time and a pleasure to have in the stash. It needs a bit of respect and space from Dr feelgood sativa lovers, but is applicable for the relief and the pains of modern day life and stress. A treat for patients when it's in town.
3.5Great for insomnia, pain, appetite stimulation, and also chilling if you're strictly a recreational user, but I hate that classification because anyone who uses this beautiful plant is getting medicinal benefits!
5This was a 10/10 for me based on the buzz alone. I love smoking a strain of cannabis that is strong, but has a great medicinal high. The look/smell/taste of this strain were all top shelf. Perfectly grown, highly recommended if you find a proper example.
5A legend among legends, OG Kush stacks up as not only one of the most popular buds in the medical community, but in the global cannabis community, in general. With that being said, anytime you receive [any] OG, there's quite a bit to live up to. Luckily for me, this cut of Compton OG was just what I needed to manage my aches and pains (mentally and bodily). If there's any floating around your clubs or
3.5With a flavor and aroma which needs to be sampled to be believed, this Bubba excelled. However, when delivering an enduring effect, I found this batch to be lacking in duration. When used before bed, it's perfect; I'm relaxed and asleep before I realize how long I've been medicated most nights. Though as an after work muscle reliever, I found Bubba to be somewhat of a fairweather friend.
5Sorry about the other strains I did not write reviews on. My computer was fucked up for a month, still took pics just not reviews.
5Tasty weed that I would definitely smoke again!
4.5The best flower I scored at GSC. This sample packed the normal cookie punch along with delicious flavor and nice aromatics. Would highly recommend this to patients in San Jose.
5Okay, I'm gonna cut this short because I can’t have anything resting on my lap and I can’t sit up straight for more than 45 minutes without being in more pain and getting nausea and a upset stomach. Thanks Joey! He's usually my budtender! And shout out to the rest of the staff! :) Today is my birthday so I will try to come on down soon.
Meet The TEAM
- Looks Good to me! Abit Generic but it looks what people round here just call "indoor"(unna ... DrSkillZ
- 2 Phenotypes autoflowered and had about a 45-50 day flowering period, this particular plant flowered ... DrSkillZ
- yeah these were the Frankenstein nugs of the batch really, the rest weren't as unconventional l ... m1ke
- it is fairly common, pretty much a staple on all dispensary menus, but outside of that market you ha ... m1ke
- Never had this before. This is quite common in Canada, correct? cheez
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)