4.5There are so many versions of this strain, even ignoring the pre/post 98 factor of the legend that is Bubba Kush. I may be a bit biased because bubble gum weed was a once or twice a year uber-treat whenever we could find a trusted source when I was earning my chops in High School as a recreational non-medicinal user. Now a connoisseur, willing to put my smoking palate against anyone on the
4.5I see why some of the most popular current artists of our time have actually named this strain specifically in their work. I found this Headband to be a top shelf quality medicine that alleviated my bone pain from my titanium ligned left foot to my constant head pounding that resulted from repeated trauma. At 34, I can feel every part of my body grind unnaturally in the morning before I can get to
4.5Great growing combined with a sweet OG Kush tasting Hybrid make for a relaxing body indica with pain relieving and euphoric characteristics. A little harsher than other strains currently on the market, which takes this down a half star. The Bubba is blueberryish and will not leave you immobile. Unless you smoke past a gram, then it's probably going to start grinding down your senses one by one.
4Pretty nice kush cross from All Star genetics. This sample and most of the others I tried from Stone's Corner were on point. Would love to check this place out again next trip.
4Overall a great smoke. The yield was super fantastic and the cured buds smoke and smell perfect. This would make some great concentrates.
4Overall this was a great free seed. This would be worth growing more of in my opinion. The overall medicine in the end product does its job and has a nice smoking appeal to it with the taste. One of my preferred strains.
4.5Decent smoke. I've had more mature batches before but this was almost as good.
5Good for: high pain, anxiety, and high tolerance. I bashed the my f-ing shin and the next day I could not even tell if it was inflamed or bruised. Inflammation and swelling, stress, depression, muscle tension, arthritis and stiff joints, hunger, nausea, cramps, PTSD, OCD, ADHD, happiness, gastrointestinal disorder, migraines, bipolar disorder, asthma.
5This strain is for high pain and high tolerance patents, to the point that you might get paranoid or dizzy if you're not careful. Back and hip pain, insomnia, sleep, stomach cramps, hunger, inflammation, nerve pain, R.L.S, P.T.S.D, A.D.H.D, O.C.D., and all of my other disabilities are treated by this for a long time.
Meet The TEAM
- yes, specifics about the alleviations would be great. however, it can get a little personal and reve ... m1ke
- Nice diversity in the pictures MGM. It sounds very much like the S.K. I have had in the past. All th ... Turtle413
- Logical1: You seem to be pumping out some quality reviews. keep up the good work! Some of us smoke/v ... Turtle413
- Quiet an in depth review. Thanks for another one Mr-NiceGuy. Turtle413
- Very nice 1st review! Welcome to Nuggerty Cdawg. Turtle413
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)