4.5Great growing combined with a sweet OG Kush tasting Hybrid make for a relaxing body indica with pain relieving and euphoric characteristics. A little harsher than other strains currently on the market, which takes this down a half star. The Bubba is blueberryish and will not leave you immobile. Unless you smoke past a gram, then it's probably going to start grinding down your senses one by one.
4Pretty nice kush cross from All Star genetics. This sample and most of the others I tried from Stone's Corner were on point. Would love to check this place out again next trip.
4Overall a great smoke. The yield was super fantastic and the cured buds smoke and smell perfect. This would make some great concentrates.
4Overall this was a great free seed. This would be worth growing more of in my opinion. The overall medicine in the end product does its job and has a nice smoking appeal to it with the taste. One of my preferred strains.
4.5Decent smoke. I've had more mature batches before but this was almost as good.
5Good for: high pain, anxiety, and high tolerance. I bashed the my f-ing shin and the next day I could not even tell if it was inflamed or bruised. Inflammation and swelling, stress, depression, muscle tension, arthritis and stiff joints, hunger, nausea, cramps, PTSD, OCD, ADHD, happiness, gastrointestinal disorder, migraines, bipolar disorder, asthma.
5This strain is for high pain and high tolerance patents, to the point that you might get paranoid or dizzy if you're not careful. Back and hip pain, insomnia, sleep, stomach cramps, hunger, inflammation, nerve pain, R.L.S, P.T.S.D, A.D.H.D, O.C.D., and all of my other disabilities are treated by this for a long time.
5This strain has a lot of medicinal effects. It is good for treating stress, depression, anxiety, nausea, hunger, iinflammation and arthritis, migraines, headaches, head and neck tension, mild to moderate pain and like half of my disabilities.
3.5Weird how far things have come since the 70's. This would've gotten top $ and mad respect. Now, however, it gets lost in the crowd. Probably "A" bud, but I dinged it for not being as awesomely flavorful as everyone claims, for not being super potent, and for just making me go to sleep. But, if those are your prerequisites, I highly recommend this.
Meet The TEAM
- yeah, racy sativas before bedtime just have me racing around in my head. not good for sleep. m1ke
- yeah, my face feels distorted. for an 80 yr old man, he could sure hit hard. lol m1ke
- you definitely need to try Sour Band!!!! as I need to try headband m1ke
- Ty for kind words. Hope you don't need anything stronger than a couple of dabs to stand back up ... Logical1
- I believe it. Everything you just spoke about is either on my must try's or private stash. Actu ... Logical1
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)