4This and the Ghost Train Haze may be my new go to strains as they are really feeling like the right type of medicine for my anxiety and chronic pain. I just wish they were less expensive because $12 per gram is expensive when you are consuming on a daily basis. I highly recommend this medicine for those with anxiety and pain issues if you can stomach the price. You won't be disappointed.
3I sort of hoped it would of been a little higher quality. It seems now that I have had a few experiences with some indica heavy strains that I am starting to prefer something closer to a 50/50 hybrid or even heavier on the sativa side. However, at night I don't mind something that makes me sleepy, but this just doesn't really do it for me. I much prefer Chem Dawg from them for getting to sleep. It
2.5Porter is my first experience with a blend and probably my last. It comes "milled" from my Licensed Producer according to the website. I was naturally curious how one of the blends would be as I have read of some blends coming with just shake and stems and people being quite unhappy with them, but all from other producers. Generally, my LP's ratings for their blends seem generally positive. I figured
3Overall, I might not get this strain again for a while. I had a way better experience with the CBD Kush which was only 7% THC and 11% CBD and it was more practical for my symptoms and didn't cause any anxiety. I have had good experiences with OG Kush in the past, but this one didn't quite live up to my needs. Another person who reviewed this exact cut questioned what kind of cut of OG this is and I
3.5This reminded me more of a Kush and not Blue Cheese. Very hard hitting sedative buzz that had some nice duration, but I didn't care for the profile of the high all that much.
5A top notch smoke and most definitely not for beginners. This stuff hits hard in the looks, smell and effects department. My only regrets is not purchasing more than an Oz. I couldn't seem to develop a tolerance for this. It knocked me down every time.
4.5I'm very proud I was able to get my hands on a batch like this. On another level It was just a great overall smoke to have. I wish I could find out the genetics for this strain. This bud carries a lot of medicinal values but at the same time is great for recreational purposes too.
3.5Pretty enjoyable batch of flowers that worked well for late afternoons or at night. Slow forming body buzz that would help most patients with pain, sleeping, or appetite issues.
2.5Breeding fail. This herb does not deserve top shelf status. The gimmicks that dispensaries pull to get rid of mediocre herb never ceases to amaze me. Why do they pick up garbage in the first place? Unacceptable.
Meet The TEAM
- Oh man, awesome, the buzz description sounds just delightful. Sweet review Drums. "I think if ... Danny_Sativa
- Had a few x's that didn't seem to be as good as the parents. Pretty common. Nice review. drums
- For sure sounds similar to my caregiver... whatever yields the most costs the least usually! They al ... Nadroj
- Sick* meangreenmartian
- Thanks Toke, and right on you guys...keep an eye out for this one! Dubplate
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)