4Awesome strain from TGA/Subcool. A heady up high at first, followed by impressive pain relief is tough to find. Recommend this medicine to a broad range of patients. Cheers.
4Gifted these beans to a friend and I really like what he did with them, Organic soil and nutes proved to be a winner for these Nirvana genetics. If you want a heavy buzz with classic genetics than try your luck with the Rhino. Cheers.
4Definitely some rainy day flower casting a rainbow on the darkest of days. I wasn't overly impressed with the initial bag appeal as it looked like is was pretty leafy. However, after a little trimming I am looking at some properly frosted nugs that have the entire gamut of green hues with beautiful purple calyxes fighting their way through. The buzz was clean, effective and fairly long lasting with a
4.5Thumbs-up. This is a really enjoyable strain to smoke towards the evening time and a pleasure to have in the stash. It needs a bit of respect and space from Dr feelgood sativa lovers, but is applicable for the relief and the pains of modern day life and stress. A treat for patients when it's in town.
3.5Great for insomnia, pain, appetite stimulation, and also chilling if you're strictly a recreational user, but I hate that classification because anyone who uses this beautiful plant is getting medicinal benefits!
5This was a 10/10 for me based on the buzz alone. I love smoking a strain of cannabis that is strong, but has a great medicinal high. The look/smell/taste of this strain were all top shelf. Perfectly grown, highly recommended if you find a proper example.
5A legend among legends, OG Kush stacks up as not only one of the most popular buds in the medical community, but in the global cannabis community, in general. With that being said, anytime you receive [any] OG, there's quite a bit to live up to. Luckily for me, this cut of Compton OG was just what I needed to manage my aches and pains (mentally and bodily). If there's any floating around your clubs or
3.5With a flavor and aroma which needs to be sampled to be believed, this Bubba excelled. However, when delivering an enduring effect, I found this batch to be lacking in duration. When used before bed, it's perfect; I'm relaxed and asleep before I realize how long I've been medicated most nights. Though as an after work muscle reliever, I found Bubba to be somewhat of a fairweather friend.
5Sorry about the other strains I did not write reviews on. My computer was fucked up for a month, still took pics just not reviews.
Meet The TEAM
- hi, I'am french and I want to know if it's possible to buy weed on this site, I don't ... faya
- Sweet review with dank herbs, looks a bit like a cut of Master Kush. Dubplate
- Looks like da fire kush yo. Great review. meangreenmartian
- Sounds quite bomb man.. Never had this, though iv had Sour D and OG so i can imagine it to be fressh ... DrSkillZ
- Thanks, the Grey Area is a great place to stop by although it can be tight for space when it's ... Yellaman
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)