2.5Not worth the money what so ever. I wish I didn't pay for it. The funny thing is I bought another eighth after the first one because the caregiver offered an extra gram due to it being wet. I figured it would be dry but I got the same exact sized bag that dried out to weigh the same as before...Bullshit. The buzz is kind of decent, I'd prefer it be stronger and last a little longer. The
5This is some special Cheese. The last year or so we seemed to be losing the taste, flavour, smell, and quality of good Cheese in my area. This has put it back at the top of the pile. For those who want a quick history lesson in CHEESE history, go to attitude seeds' website and type Big Buddha Cheese. The description has a little story as to where this lovely strain originated. One little
5Awesome bud. Lives up to the name of medicine man. I picture some old school Shaman dishing this out to people in pain. Damn, I am stoned. This weed has the potential to put you in a weed coma if you smoke a lot. Very stoney. The best very strongly indica dominant strain I've had since GSC. Taste, looks, and high were fantastic. Mild smell but I was just stoked to see some bud that was
5One of my favorite strains grown in my favorite way and a damn good example to boot. What a truly awesome strain.
4I was very pleased with this cannabis. It seems well cured, well bred, and reasonably well grown (not chemy, not undersized or airy). There are minor traces of leaves, but it was clipped pretty well. I see no leaf remains longer than about a 1/16th of an inch. The taste and smell are pleasant if not mind blowing, but the high is powerful. I have fallen asleep on the couch accidentally in the
3Dank but not what I was hoping for. This was not like Blue Cheese I've seen in the past.
4.5This bud surprised me because White Widow is a staple but hybrids of it are hit and miss. Combined with the fact I've had White Shark at Bloom on Oracle which claims the same genetics but sucks. DO NOT get the 2 confused. Bloom is prepackaged so you won't know your mistake until you get home. This Shark Shock is a pleasant one. When the friendly tender opened the jar it began to fill the
5Good for: naps, nights, or people that like total indica dominant body highs, couchlock, and people with tolerance and potency problems. It is also good for pain, sleep, hunger, depression, insomnia, creativity, adhd, ocd, hip pain, back pain, leg and feet pain. It is also nice for zoning out or getting stupid. It did have a clear effect at first but 2 to 3 hours later I was still stoned to the
4I was very happy with it. It reminds me of the wild batches of Hindu I used to be able to get but its Crystal heritage makes it sweeter and more toxic.
Meet The TEAM
- Love it! Looks just wonderful. I finally tried some GSC but this looks like a much better version. M ... slim
- Looks pretty! Yes make bubble! Bubble gooood! Happy 4/20 slim
- totally agree man, I'm going to convert my personal stash of my next purple pick up into bubble ... meangreenmartian
- Looks/sounds exactly like some I have. Haven't reviewed it for the reasons you said. If the pot ... drums
- I've had it a couple times from my club. It looked just like this sample. Really dank taste, ... HumCoast
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)