4Found seeds in my last AG. Put it in dirt. Sprouted 2, which my dog destroyed. Started over with this. It survived him, but all but the top 12" or so was eaten by rabbits. So I wound up with maybe 1/4 or so. Didn't "balance PH" or feed it gecko guano/etc, I just watered it. No doubt a *real* grower would bump this to A+, but for no $ and little work, how do you beat this? There may be a tastier strain
4Rather than list this as "mystery sativa" I went with my best guess, Sweet Island Skunk. Because it's sweet and skunky. And because the smell/taste is familiar, like I've had this before. But if someone has a better guess, feel free to let me know. The plant was HUGE. Like, if you Google: "huge pot plant", you might not see one this big. Massive colas. LOTS of massive colas. These buds the very tip of
5Since I was pretty mad for having a bad tasting sample of Arjan's Ultra Haze I went back to my mate instead of another dealer I usually check for nice weed. I was really surprised since he chopped down two of his trees the moment I arrived with a big grin on his face! He told me that two of his former grown plants were ready to smoke. I was really impressed by the Sour OG Kush (review of this strain
4.5So, there are two more characters in this story who have not been properly introduced. The reason I was at the Fire Dept. that day was because I was on my way to the Propagandhi show at The Observatory that night, so I arranged to meet my great friend LDog (of NUGGETRY fame) there for a sesh. Traveling with me that day was my friend Matt, who I briefly mentioned before. Matt owns Riot Seed Company,
4.5I am a newbie to the subtlities of herbal solutions. Nevertheless I was super amazed by the characteristics of "Jack Stone Baller". I recommend it for a beautiful cerebral stone Jack experience. Get inside your head and puzzle out a mystery.
5Well, I do enjoy Sativas, especially haze-strains the most and I really keep looking for them. This stuff however was a great snatch and it was grown with love - as the pictures show. The cross really reminds me of an awesome outdoor "Durban Poison" that a good mate grew a couple years ago ;-)! The buzz itself is so versatile and magnificent on one hand but can really get you "jet-flying" around in
4I'm quite satisfied with this ganja, and also very surprised how narcotic this herb truly is. I really prize the euphoric and body effects of this Larry OG...even though it turns me into an OG zombie and loosing track of time. Best to have a good daytime sativa and save this OG for the later hours.
4Great strain for headaches or getting done mundane tasks such as cleaning your shower grout...lol.
4.5Was very happy with it. It produced beautiful purple leaves, as well as being closest pheno to the original GCD.
Meet The TEAM
- Thanks Danny.., yeah she wasn't nearly as caked up as that bag seed review u posted ;) but was ... bluedreams
- Nice review, it looks like some fire. Every purple strain I've tried so far has actually been a ... Danny_Sativa
- ridiculous sleep aid/medication agreed Dubplate
- Thanks :) as far as the buzz length- medium is fine and dandy with me cuz I was usually comatose bef ... bluedreams
- This stuff is so good. got a 1/4 from a grower friend of mine, deep grape blackberry smell, stronger ... Dubplate
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)