5Sorry for the pic quality in advance. This Green Crack honestly gives me the same effect as a five hour energy rush. It got me very happy and antsy, keeping hold of my head with a firm grip for a good hour and 20 minutes. The buzz slowly fades, but you don't really crash. You just return back to where you started. Thanks for the read!
2.5There are just SO many choices of herbs in CA that you shouldn't have to waste $ on crap like this. NO idea how you add these two awesome strains together and come up with this. Cure? Flush? I don't even understand how you completely erase all hints of haze and blueberry from these delicious strains. Even WITH a bad cure/flush/whatever, I'd think there would be at least a HINT of either in
3.5I tried to find more info on this online, and what people were describing as Thai Tanic didn't sound like this, until I finally found the comment: "Straight-up mangoes!" Nice herb, but I dinged it for not bringing me back to 1980 and for being...man, I feel so stupid now I can't think of a decent word....stupefying? Some here would probably love it, though.
5Very pleasing outdoor. Was lucky to get it from my local supplier for the price I paid.
4Very nice. The hit was quite harsh but besides that it was great. Very potent strain indeed.
4.5I love a good Romulan and I never miss a chance to pick it up when it's around. I've had my share of horrible Romulan cuts so I get the negativity surrounding it but man... when it's good it's hard to beat for me. I'll take Romulan's stimulating cerebral anti-anxiety effects over most anything. I think this will always be my "If you were stuck on an island.." strain.
5While there are better hybrids on the markets IMHO, and even a few other land races I've sampled over the years, I love this for personal reasons and for its purity being that I can personally trace it to a very specific region of a VERY famous weed nation. It's rare so it's valuable by default, but I also believe she has a signature all of her own, (was not that frosty in its original state).
4.5This strain is a sativa lover's Jam if you ask me. Super Silver along with the solid Shack Haze combined to make a morning coffee type of high. Looking forward to trying this again in Amsterdam or might even just snag some seeds and try my own luck. Who knows.
5Beyond Blue Dream is good for: migraines, stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, joint pain, inflammation, arthritis, hip, femur and back pain. It even relieved a lot of neck and shoulder tension and pain. The strain is also good for hunger, nausea, gastrointestinal problems, trouble with bone designation, and a bunch of other personal disabilities.
Meet The TEAM
- I've had it a couple times from my club. It looked just like this sample. Really dank taste, ... HumCoast
- sounds great. wouldn't mind some of this! m1ke
- very nice! sounds like a winner, bubble gum was the first cannabis I tried..cheers! The taste sounde ... skunk22pw
- I grabbed some ogre for the holiday real sexy buds and kinda unique taste but not as strong indica b ... chitownbud
- Man...that sounds like my kinda cross. Will be on the lookout for it. drums
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)