3.5I had to see what the hype was about and it's pretty much hype. But don't get me wrong, it's a good strain. I will keep on the look out for cuts that might be a little more special so stay posted on that. Hope everyone enjoyed the review will have others like it in queue.
4.5Nothing bad to say about this haze pheno that the chiefs at Grey Area have been slinging for years. If you're ever in the Jordaan neighborhood of Amsterdam, make sure to stop by this tiny shop for some quality medicine.
4Interesting collaboration by the breeders of Reserva Privada and Serious Seeds. This is some kill. I've had Bubblegum in the past and Bubbleberry as well, in terms of scents there were similarities. Strawberry Banana was not as flavorful but definitely packed a potent stony high. Fire genetics nonetheless.
3I've decided to just post as names given to me. There's old hippies who've been growing forever, and they don't care about names. Besides, there's always a chance someone else here will run into the same herb. That said, I always try to guess what each mystery herb is. I'm confident enough that this is NYCD that I almost posted it as such. The last NYCD I had was epic. Huge grapefruit smell. This
4.5Really nice sativa dominant hybrid. Big and shiny sativa nugs. Great floral scent. Nice tasting, very smooth smoke. Nice balanced effects with the cerebral high being the most noticeable. Really big fan of this strain. Great price. The airiness and the amount of leaves are the only reason for not giving this a perfect score. Really like these flowers.
3Add another element to the subjectivity of reviews: commerciality. "Will it sell", as opposed to "how is it". If I was blind- judging a joint of this, I'd make it a B. Very nice herb. But if I were shopping, I'd pass right by this. Having said that, I'll probably get more. It's cheaper that a Grande' Breve' double-shot Blah blah.
4I've never been a HUGE fan of Lemon D, but it has been at least a solid 3 years since I've seen it and this example was a pretty one. Still as a high tolerance toker, I have to say this strain always leaves me wanting a little more. Could just be me? If you come across some primo Lemon Diesel, I would recommend grabbing some and seeing how she does you...if not just for that smell alone!
4.5Grow Details: 600w HPS & UVB / Grown in personal organic soil mix... Just use ro water / Calmag / Silica and occasional aerated compost tea. I use a 11/13 flower and finish with 10/14 last few weeks. I've noticed by doing this you really keep the trichs from degrading and releasing the terpenes too much. It keeps the smell and taste in the primo-zone. Sativa leaning plants tend to respond to
3.5Some stanky weed that I love to see come around. Unfortunately this wasn't the greatest example but still Chemdawg to the bone. I love rolling joints with this stuff, that is the only way to really appreciate such dank flavor.
Meet The TEAM
- I can always depend in Larry. Cheers! Dubplate
- Looks great. Smoking on Larry OG full melt goodness! Happy 4:20 All! Dubplate
- Gotta agree with TGA genetics and the insane range of flavors their flowers have. I tried some Chern ... big_t0kes
- Happy 420 to all my fellow stoners/members here. I wish it wasn't a Monday, but it'll do ; ... big_t0kes
- This is the infinity close to Carson / North Torrance. They're a very underrated club in my opi ... big_t0kes
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)