Afghani Kush (Indica)
Overall: 4.0 out of 10 reviews 5
4Just a good ounce I picked up from a friend. Nothing too special, but it was super pretty and I enjoyed smoking it so here you guys go! Also, I have 4 of these clones from the guy who grew this stuff. They are growing vigorously and 14 weeks from now you will see my side of this beautiful bud.
4I really like this structure of these nugs and how it feels when you break them open. It has all the qualities I’m looking for in a good indica.
3I really enjoy this bud; it helps put my mind at ease after a stressful ass day between work and school. Also it really helps put my anxiety at bay and I am able to just sit back relax and watch some TV or play some Xbox. Definitely a strong suggestion if you have trouble sleeping.
4Great bud, decent price and I understand why Afghan is often used as a parent in some delicious crosses.
4Very impressed with Afghan Kush! One of the better strains I’ve recently acquired from this source. Potent taste, smell, and buzz. 2 thumbs up for Afghan Kush!
5Afghani Kush is truly an exquisite example of medical marijuana. It is exotic and very desirable. I found it to be extremely strong, and once again.. not for beginners. Overall score 97%.
Meet The TEAM
- Thanks again! slim
- Thanks! Moving is tough work. It'll be nice to sit in your new place when you're all settl ... slim
- Yes agreed that full melt bubble is the hit, but its difficult to make it commercially profitable so ... slim
- looking forward to the GSC bubble, I just sent in a couple dry sift reviews.....been making some 75 ... meangreenmartian
- And as far as the site dying well it goes with the territory, the scene was so new ten years ago but ... Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)