Blue Dream (Sativa)
Overall: 4.1 out of 66 reviews 5
4It's no secret BD is a favorite of mine, and I've been bugging my man to try growing it for a couple years. So he did. Might not make the centerfold of High Times, but otherwise I can't complain.
4.5I loved this stuff. I usually just cycle from one strain to another as my dealer gets new stuff, but I made certain to stock up while I had the chance. I always thought the name Blue Dream sounded kind of unimpressive and not as appealing as many other strain names, but I'm REALLY glad I gave it a try. I can absolutely see what all the hype is about. And it's great to see one of the
4.5This is some very nice Blue Dream. It smells amazing, tastes fantastic, looks very nice, smokes really smooth, and provides a nice, long lasting buzz that is clean and doesn't make me stupid high. Although I do like to get stupid high, this bud just doesn't do it which is great for when I don't want to get stupid high, haha. I love me some Blue Dream at anytime, definitely one of my all time
4Very well done outdoor, organic Blue Dream, amazing bag appeal. A satisfying smoke.
4.5This is good for high pain and high tolerance but best for sativa and hybrid people. It helps with stress, depression, happy, giggly, anxiety, pain muscle and even bone pain, hunger, nausea, migraines, ptsd,and adhd.
5This strain is good for chronic pain or high tolerance sativa patients. After an hour the buzz wore off a little then ten minutes later it was back and making me very hungry. This would be helpful for pain, stress, anxiety, and depression. It did an awesome job of doing what a blue dream of this caliber should do. If you have ever had some cocaine and Champagne together, then this is how you
5Blue Dream is a pleasant smoke that seems to give me the energy to create and do things, although it works fine to calm and relax with before bed as well. Always potent at 15%-20% THC. My particular buds were trimmed well and nice and fresh. I was so happy with them that I decided to take a photo and write this little review. I heartily recommend this strain. It's never disappointed me.
3Very pleasant smell when burnt, but the effects and duration were a little sub-par in this batch of Blue Dream.
4Ho-hum...another Blue Dream review huh? Well, BD has always been my favorite, and when you kick it up to 27.5% it becomes even more so. Potent, tasty, pretty, smells great, utilitarian...pretty easy to see why BD is among the most popular herbs.
Meet The TEAM
- Very nice review. Get the camera dialed in an it'd be A+. drums
- looks likes some super fire cookies, nice review DawgDawg
- I would be very happy with a bag of that, looks fuegs..sweet review. Dubplate
- great review. Looks alot like my snozzberry, just better quality phtography and handling with the ip ... Dreamer420
- While hardly sexy, I'll review some GSC moonrocks soon. Afa I can tell, it's a bud of GSC ... drums
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)