Great White Shark (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.2 out of 8 reviews 5
4This is an elite cut of Great White Shark, has been bred out for a few years for massive resin production. I wish I had a better camera to showcase these perfect diamond like trichomes. The buds are covered in so much crystals it looks
4Unfortunately, this strain doesn’t come around as much as it used to; see Kush. Glad I caught some after missing a batch a couple months ago.
4Very elegant and the gold hairs give it a nice touch, an extremely subtle smell and taste don’t prepare you for the onslaught that your lungs will receive and that your head will swim in. In my personal top ten of favourite marijuana strains.
5Though both the taste and smell of the other batch are superior, the potency of this batch boosts it to an A+. After not coming across any Great White Shark for at least 6 months, I came across 2 separate grows within days of each other. Funny sometimes how things play out. Demo11′s review a couple months ago had me craving this strain like never before. Glad I caught a touch of luck and found
5This bud rocks! From taste to looks it has it all, a must try. In my top 5 for sure. Peace.
4This is one of my favorite strains this dispensary offers. The nugs are always top notch and the high from this bud is amazing, definitely in my top 5 for sure.
4The grower of this strain put a lot of care into the buds, and it showed in the buzz and taste. After 2 months of keeping this bad boy in my jar curing it further it is still dry and sticky and writing this review has made me want to go smoke some of it. So if you can find some Great White Shark, enjoy a truly great strain and don’t get bitten!
Meet The TEAM
- good review - I think there was a reason this strain was so well known and remains a player on the s ... m1ke
- Yep drums
- Looks Fantastic bro.. Can definately see how this spawned the cheese... Always Love the more dominan ... DrSkillZ
- Drums was this clean green in north SD county? Braak
- Treetalker, you`re a talented writer and cannabis reviewer! Well put together thorough and complete. ... MakiBarca
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)