Purple Kush (Indica)
Overall: 4.1 out of 61 reviews 5
3Another herb that might be an A for someone else. I'm not a huge straight-indica fan. Unless I'm in pain...which I now am. So I'll go smoke some and go to sleep.
5I really enjoy smoking this strain when it is grown correctly. It's got a great flavour, look, and smell to it. A strain to keep in the collection for sure. This strain is grown in abundance around where I live but 90% of the time it's not grown right. It's good to know people who care about other people's medicine. :)
3This was one of those bags that it took me a long time to smoke because I didn't ever want to reach for it when I had something else just as fire right next to it. It wasn't terrible, it just didn't do anything special for me. Solid B-grade.
3Super dank. I'm m very pleased. BC dank!! Tell me what you guys think.
5Lots of "Purple Kush" in Canada, rarely as strong and characteristic of the original purple from back in the day. This bud brings me back to the good old days, and for the price very cost effective (yay Canada).
4Definitely a strong one. Great for sleep and pain relief. I wouldn't recommend it if you have stuff on the TO DO list.
5This is my new favourite weed of all time.
4This was a pretty good strain if you are trying to go to sleep, plus the taste and smell make it really good. I enjoyed this one especially this one night when I really needed sleep and it helped pretty good on that, but I usually like having sativas to smoke during the day. I wouldn't mind trying this strain again one day, though.
5I love my kushes. When the taste of purple is in the mix, you can't go wrong. This is the best batch of PK I have had in years and it was an incredible price. These buds were almost to good to be true for me.
Meet The TEAM
- Five based on price? This does not look like a five star bud at all but if its graded on price to qu ... Twilights
- Remember being out of state you will only be able to pick up a quad at the most.This is the rocky mo ... DawgDawg
- Great review! Looks decent especially for that low-low price! I pay $120/half oz from my caregiver u ... Nadroj
- Could be be nyc pheno but the citrus fuel scent is kinda mild. Its hard to speculate cuz there are s ... DawgDawg
- where im from grapefruit diesel is just a pheno of nyc if thats any help on the genetics. so maybe n ... FlavoursUk
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)