Purple Kush (Indica)
Overall: 4.1 out of 60 reviews 5
5I really enjoy smoking this strain when it is grown correctly. It's got a great flavour, look, and smell to it. A strain to keep in the collection for sure. This strain is grown in abundance around where I live but 90% of the time it's not grown right. It's good to know people who care about other people's medicine. :)
3This was one of those bags that it took me a long time to smoke because I didn't ever want to reach for it when I had something else just as fire right next to it. It wasn't terrible, it just didn't do anything special for me. Solid B-grade.
3Super dank. I'm m very pleased. BC dank!! Tell me what you guys think.
5Lots of "Purple Kush" in Canada, rarely as strong and characteristic of the original purple from back in the day. This bud brings me back to the good old days, and for the price very cost effective (yay Canada).
4Definitely a strong one. Great for sleep and pain relief. I wouldn't recommend it if you have stuff on the TO DO list.
5This is my new favourite weed of all time.
4This was a pretty good strain if you are trying to go to sleep, plus the taste and smell make it really good. I enjoyed this one especially this one night when I really needed sleep and it helped pretty good on that, but I usually like having sativas to smoke during the day. I wouldn't mind trying this strain again one day, though.
5I love my kushes. When the taste of purple is in the mix, you can't go wrong. This is the best batch of PK I have had in years and it was an incredible price. These buds were almost to good to be true for me.
5I love this bud. It is exactly what I am looking for anytime I pick up. I am hoping to get more of it this week to make some oil, can’t wait.
Meet The TEAM
- Ok that's a bit much. I've been in and out of military "government" service and ... Logical1
- Lol Logical1
- I find if I drown it out with a good Tahoe, SkyWalker(the Mazaar Blueberry one, not the OG Kush Phen ... Logical1
- I've had what was sold as top-shelf classified OG 18 from the dispensary and the only thing goo ... m1ke
- yeah, racy sativas before bedtime just have me racing around in my head. not good for sleep. m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)