SFV OG Kush (Indica)
Overall: 4.2 out of 10 reviews 5
5This SFV OG was definitely a great OG pheno. It had a heavy indica dominant buzz that I love in an OG. The quality of these buds was amazing. They had a great cure, smell, flavor, flush, and the trichomes were all over each bud I had. I have nothing bad to say about this pickup, and for $10 a gram I can't be any more pleased. I'd rate this strain a solid 9.25/10.
5Overall I really like this different OG. It's not as fuely in taste but more lemony. It seems to bog me down a little less than other OGs too and makes for a wonderful daytime active med that will have your head in the clouds as it helps carry you through your day. This batch was a 9.5 for sure!
4This was my fourth time having SFV OG-- the last time being in early 2011. Out of the batches I've had this has to have been my favorite. I can see why they use this in the making of some good OGs and was a perfect way to end my night once I got home from the JAG event at GooseFire Gallery.
5I'm a heavy smoker that has been having to resort to concentrates and the super top shelf to get a buzz, but this SFV OG was a no lie 2 hitter quitter. The super frosty orange look of the bud brought me in. That sweet fuel smell convinced me to buy it and the heavy couch lock and indica buzz will keep me going back for more. If you need a good couch lock smoke definitely try to get some San
3This SFV OG was DANK and I enjoyed the smoke, flavor, and happy effects. The buds were cured well, very resinous, and finished to white ash, so it was also flushed well, too. This is definitely one of the better SFV OG I have had and when it does make its way back to the menu, I will be sure to scoop some more up. DANK!
4A very good bud in my opinion, but didn’t have the extra ” kick” I like to have before bed. Decent price. This collective always has great bud and I’ve never been disappointed with any of my purchases. They have 4 gram 8th specials 4 days a week. And free half gram of hash every Wednesday. If your ever in the area hit this place up. You won’t regret it.
3This strain (whatever it was) wasn’t hard to grow at all. It can take heavy doses of nutrients. For vegging I gave it Alaskan fish emulsion. For flowering, Tiger Bloom. Also flushed it for 3 weeks. Vegged for a little over a month, flowered for 7 1/2
4This is the bud I fell in love with when I was visiting my sister in Santa Monica being from Northern California. I didn’t know what to expect from L.A. but this certainly lived up to my standards in both potency and affordability.
Meet The TEAM
- thanks slim, glad you enjoyed it m1ke
- wow GHOST0G
- Hi M1ke really nice review and excellent photos. I like how you talked about the lower thc strains a ... slim
- Very nice pics man, loving the fact that its a pure Hindu/Afghani... Those original indica genetics ... DrSkillZ
- thank you very much guys. this was a really clean and tasty specimen. as always, I love writing revi ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)