Sour Diesel (Sativa)
Overall: 3.9 out of 66 reviews 5
4Overall it's a 4.5/5 and I will definitely be keeping some around for a while.
3.5Not the best Sour D I've ever had but definitely a well grown outdoor example with sticky trichomes and a delicious terpene profile. What's to complain about? The price was pretty good as well.
4Good stuff. I have been seeing lots of bull come through where I live so it's a nice change to get some good looking bud with a pleasant flavor and strong high.
3This is some good, commercial-grade bud. I'm not sure that the genetics are truly Sour Diesel, though, due to the fruity smell and taste. All in all some good smoke though.
5Overall this batch of Sour Diesel is excellent. There's not anything I could have asked to have been done differently. The smell and taste are off the chain and the high speaks for itself. Just super uplifting all around herb where you won't be bogged down or couch locked but can function at just about any task with you head in the clouds. This makes music very enjoyable and activities like
4We see so many Sour batches come through it's ridiculous. I wouldn't say that this is the best batch that's come through even within the past few months but I was able to some good pics and it's still some fire.
3I've always loved a good Sour Diesel but this batch left me a little disappointed.. most people have grown to expect more from Sour. 6.5/10
5Now THIS is the Sour D that everyone is looking for! Best batch I've gotten to date and if I have the chance I will always be picking this up as a wake-&-bake bud!
2Man, this is not something I'd smoke again for $20 a gram... their prices SUCK! The buzz was SHORT, the flavor was hardly anything to brag about, and bag appeal lacked. Plus scents really lacked. Good stash if you want to hide it from people because no one can smell it! Overall a C- almost pushing a D considering the short buzz and price tag. It was a little frosty and had an OK buzz which
Meet The TEAM
- Loving the soda smell and taste profiled strains right now. Loaded up on Jack herrer for the holiday ... BombZombie
- I take back the "not real potent" comment. Smoked some yesterday and my day went sideways. ... drums
- hmmmmmm. looks like "Oregon Sunshine". A strain that older heads seem to love for its mild ... Cdawg
- wtf. Beasters? Cdawg
- that sucks! ya people really don't know how to flush plants that are grownd with chicken fertil ... skunk22pw
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)