Sour Diesel (Sativa)
Overall: 4.0 out of 69 reviews 5
4Excellent strain. Imperfect sample, but lovely genetics, great trichome coverage, a novel strain for me-- on the whole, I had a great experience with this Sour Diesel and hope to see more of these tropical, Sativa-dominant strains ascend to the level of popularity Sour Diesel has found here on the East Coast, across the US, and throughout the global cannabis-smoking community.
4Well, it has been a short while since I have submitted a review but rest assured I have been thinking about it for a while. To be honest, this is the first sample of Sour Diesel that I have ever had (I've had some fakes). Even though I'm a little bummed that this version did not have the textbook diesel fuel/skunk notes attributed to most Sour D's, I was still thoroughly impressed. I really
4This strain is good for hybrid people that like that body buzz and even stonier head buzz. It got me motivated and relaxed first thing in the morning. Then I was feeling creative and bored and had to find something to accomplish, clean, or take care of. Really took down a lot of inflammation and pain in my hips and legs. After a couple of hours it made me feel sluggish then super hungry and
4Overall it's a 4.5/5 and I will definitely be keeping some around for a while.
3.5Not the best Sour D I've ever had but definitely a well grown outdoor example with sticky trichomes and a delicious terpene profile. What's to complain about? The price was pretty good as well.
4Good stuff. I have been seeing lots of bull come through where I live so it's a nice change to get some good looking bud with a pleasant flavor and strong high.
3This is some good, commercial-grade bud. I'm not sure that the genetics are truly Sour Diesel, though, due to the fruity smell and taste. All in all some good smoke though.
5Overall this batch of Sour Diesel is excellent. There's not anything I could have asked to have been done differently. The smell and taste are off the chain and the high speaks for itself. Just super uplifting all around herb where you won't be bogged down or couch locked but can function at just about any task with you head in the clouds. This makes music very enjoyable and activities like
4We see so many Sour batches come through it's ridiculous. I wouldn't say that this is the best batch that's come through even within the past few months but I was able to some good pics and it's still some fire.
Meet The TEAM
- Appreciate the credit on the review everyone, Happy July 4th !! julian420
- Just got another Oz of this for $110. Even better quality, frostier and more dense this time. Same a ... DawgDawg
- nice review Julian. I love a strain that just works time and time again. that's a real winner i ... m1ke
- maybe this is jet fuel o.g? looks kinda like it but you didnt really make it sound very o.g like. St ... FlavoursUk
- Thanks Dreamer420 *cheers* julian420
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)