Sour Diesel (Sativa)
Overall: 3.9 out of 68 reviews 5
4Well, it has been a short while since I have submitted a review but rest assured I have been thinking about it for a while. To be honest, this is the first sample of Sour Diesel that I have ever had (I've had some fakes). Even though I'm a little bummed that this version did not have the textbook diesel fuel/skunk notes attributed to most Sour D's, I was still thoroughly impressed. I really
4This strain is good for hybrid people that like that body buzz and even stonier head buzz. It got me motivated and relaxed first thing in the morning. Then I was feeling creative and bored and had to find something to accomplish, clean, or take care of. Really took down a lot of inflammation and pain in my hips and legs. After a couple of hours it made me feel sluggish then super hungry and
4Overall it's a 4.5/5 and I will definitely be keeping some around for a while.
3.5Not the best Sour D I've ever had but definitely a well grown outdoor example with sticky trichomes and a delicious terpene profile. What's to complain about? The price was pretty good as well.
4Good stuff. I have been seeing lots of bull come through where I live so it's a nice change to get some good looking bud with a pleasant flavor and strong high.
3This is some good, commercial-grade bud. I'm not sure that the genetics are truly Sour Diesel, though, due to the fruity smell and taste. All in all some good smoke though.
5Overall this batch of Sour Diesel is excellent. There's not anything I could have asked to have been done differently. The smell and taste are off the chain and the high speaks for itself. Just super uplifting all around herb where you won't be bogged down or couch locked but can function at just about any task with you head in the clouds. This makes music very enjoyable and activities like
4We see so many Sour batches come through it's ridiculous. I wouldn't say that this is the best batch that's come through even within the past few months but I was able to some good pics and it's still some fire.
3I've always loved a good Sour Diesel but this batch left me a little disappointed.. most people have grown to expect more from Sour. 6.5/10
Meet The TEAM
- lol, honestly I would probably pay $25 for a gram of the most insane flowers I have ever laid my eye ... m1ke
- Thanks M1ke! This was one of the tastier buds I'v had the pleasure of smoking on lately. 1000toes
- Yeah its a little pricey. But Michigan is not cheap unless you have a VERY giving caregiver. There a ... 1000toes
- A good improvement on the last review Rhino420, The Pic's are great, some of the forms of the c ... Bcheese247
- Mike , the price is for an eighth of an oz.. and it's what I would have to pay in the uk.. I w ... RHINO420
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)