Three Kings (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.3 out of 3 reviews 5
5This is a very nice potent cut of OG. It has it all-- taste, smell, stickiness, and bag appeal. What more could you want in an OG done right?
3The Three Kings is pretty good and this batch was okay. The smoke was flavorful, but finished with a little too much harshness for my liking. The heady intense effects are a favorite of mine and the uplifting side of the effects will have you on a good one. It’s almost DANK.
Meet The TEAM
- Actually, I got them from someone else. But I'd *guess* Wheezer had something to do with it. drums
- So this is one of wheezer's crosses huh? Looks good drums,especially since you didn't do m ... Tebin
- Nice Long high cannabag
- Never had this strain.. Good review.. Sounds bomb DrSkillZ
- @ howitisson, I'm curious as to why you prefer to use an organic source of phosphorus. I notice ... redlaser
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)