Three Kings (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.1 out of 4 reviews 5
5The proverbial "one-hitter-quitter" herb. First time dealing with this delivery service. I hate paying this kinda $, but they test everything (this was 20%) for pesticides and fertilizers/etc. So it would *seem* that they have healthy, well grown, potent and clean herbs. So you pays the man. Probably only gonna happen on special occasions though, considering that I typically pay $0. Although,
5This is a very nice potent cut of OG. It has it all-- taste, smell, stickiness, and bag appeal. What more could you want in an OG done right?
3The Three Kings is pretty good and this batch was okay. The smoke was flavorful, but finished with a little too much harshness for my liking. The heady intense effects are a favorite of mine and the uplifting side of the effects will have you on a good one. It’s almost DANK.
Meet The TEAM
- Looking proper as fuck Dub! Awesome review! Im sitting on my last bowl of kosher tangie atm! So fueg ... Nadroj
- A haze that eliminates anxiety sounds like a unique winner in my book. Thanks for sharing M1ke meangreenmartian
- Love the Jew Gold! Nice review M1ke, I smoked some Kosher in Denver recently but it wasn't as n ... meangreenmartian
- They do not test overseas unfortunately but you are correct, some of my bubble and flower reviews ha ... meangreenmartian
- yea, its def not rosin. Rosin has only been popular for about 7 months or so plus the Dam is always ... meangreenmartian
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)