Three Kings (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.1 out of 4 reviews 5
5The proverbial "one-hitter-quitter" herb. First time dealing with this delivery service. I hate paying this kinda $, but they test everything (this was 20%) for pesticides and fertilizers/etc. So it would *seem* that they have healthy, well grown, potent and clean herbs. So you pays the man. Probably only gonna happen on special occasions though, considering that I typically pay $0. Although,
5This is a very nice potent cut of OG. It has it all-- taste, smell, stickiness, and bag appeal. What more could you want in an OG done right?
3The Three Kings is pretty good and this batch was okay. The smoke was flavorful, but finished with a little too much harshness for my liking. The heady intense effects are a favorite of mine and the uplifting side of the effects will have you on a good one. It’s almost DANK.
Meet The TEAM
- I had this before and it may have an gorgeous appearance due to the reddish-orange hairs, but i had ... Dreamer420
- yes sir! saving up for reviews for the last two weeks...so i hope so. skunk22pw
- more sativa traits, & it was grown for a hella long time BC of the # of amber tric's. IDK o ... skunk22pw
- awesome! thanks!...& grapes naw i usta get some g13 X og kush, & it was hella piney & ha ... skunk22pw
- you know it...thanks mike! skunk22pw