Three Kings (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.1 out of 4 reviews 5
5The proverbial "one-hitter-quitter" herb. First time dealing with this delivery service. I hate paying this kinda $, but they test everything (this was 20%) for pesticides and fertilizers/etc. So it would *seem* that they have healthy, well grown, potent and clean herbs. So you pays the man. Probably only gonna happen on special occasions though, considering that I typically pay $0. Although,
5This is a very nice potent cut of OG. It has it all-- taste, smell, stickiness, and bag appeal. What more could you want in an OG done right?
3The Three Kings is pretty good and this batch was okay. The smoke was flavorful, but finished with a little too much harshness for my liking. The heady intense effects are a favorite of mine and the uplifting side of the effects will have you on a good one. It’s almost DANK.
Meet The TEAM
- My wife & little girl use the phone more than me...& did not want a iPhone case like every o ... skunk22pw
- Wrighting more I feel is the way...I wright with ma hart, so some times it is Short & sweet & ... skunk22pw
- Like worse! I totally understand im always looking for the best deals that have that quality seal. S ... skunk22pw
- I was looking for an example of poorly made errlz to show a friend. Yep, found it! Gross. Sorry bro, ... BgreenyNW
- If you see some! Grab it! But make sure it matured fully! skunk22pw
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)