Three Kings (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.1 out of 4 reviews 5
5The proverbial "one-hitter-quitter" herb. First time dealing with this delivery service. I hate paying this kinda $, but they test everything (this was 20%) for pesticides and fertilizers/etc. So it would *seem* that they have healthy, well grown, potent and clean herbs. So you pays the man. Probably only gonna happen on special occasions though, considering that I typically pay $0. Although,
5This is a very nice potent cut of OG. It has it all-- taste, smell, stickiness, and bag appeal. What more could you want in an OG done right?
3The Three Kings is pretty good and this batch was okay. The smoke was flavorful, but finished with a little too much harshness for my liking. The heady intense effects are a favorite of mine and the uplifting side of the effects will have you on a good one. It’s almost DANK.
Meet The TEAM
- Lots and lots of harsh vibes in the comment section the last couple days. I personally enjoy any add ... meangreenmartian
- Why is everyone so negative about homegrow reviews? I can believe he grew this even tho he didn&apos ... Nadroj
- Wow quite a few haters on this one. Let me back you up...then hate. That's an outdoor nug fresh ... howitisson
- Is just a suggestion for a review 'type': bud, concentrate, gear, homegrown, and it would ... Dubplate
- too hot for coffee yesterday...lol skunk22pw
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)