Durban Poison (Sativa)
Overall: 3.4 out of 10 reviews 5
5This stuff was absolutely awesome. Whether or not it was true, full-on Durban Poison, I can't (just like always) say with 100% certainty. But I can say that it was a sativa that made my head float. It made me happy almost all day (even in the burnout). Not only that, but it was coupled with Grape Kush and Purple Kush that were heavy, heavy indicas. So it was nice to have around to snap us
1Wrapping up this St. Patrick’s day with some Durban Poison, which was not a good representation of, what has the potential to be, a great strain. Submitted By: CanadaDank07 (Member and Editor) Camera Used: Unknown Name: Durban Poison From: Vancouver Dispensary Society (Dispensary – Canada) Grade: D+ Type: Hybrid (Near Pure African Sativa 95 S/5 I) Price:
5This was a great Sativa. I don’t usually go for Sativa heavy buds, but I had to try this and it didn’t disappoint in any way. To top it off, I got a seed It was like its gift to me. Lol, I have it in vegging right now. If it’s a male, I’m breeding it with an OG or Bubba Kush cut.
49/10. The taste and smell weren’t up there, but the buzz makes up for it. I want to try a perfectly grown/flushed/dried/cured version of this bud– it would be phenomenal. Also killing a bong in one rip with this stuff would be something I’d like to try.
4One of my favorite strains from one of Denver’s best dispensaries, couldn’t have been happier with this bud. Such a unique and satisfying high, I love the smell and the taste is incredible. Highly recommended!
2I would never trust this inexperienced grower again. Price says it all!
4Probably one of my top 5 strains now. I wish I always had access to it. If you can get this stuff, get some.
2This is from a private dealer, but I would like to say looks are not everything. I was skeptical buying this, but he assured me it was a nice high. So as we are finishing bowls I slowly start to drift out of sober life, and into a nice heady high. It was a little bit of a creeper, with a strong head stone. Kind of like hitting a
4Durban Poison has a killer smell and taste, one of my favorites. For those who have never smelled real Durban Poison, I suggest you try and find some and let your senses go wild.
Meet The TEAM
- No *stock* VW needs 91. drums
- New in Chicago. Looking for a good person that delivers. scorpieux
- I actually put 91 in my VW man... but gas is relatively cheap here compared to cali haha! $3.45 righ ... Nadroj
- Your head is still that far up your ass huh? Nadroj
- You obviously have never seen real mids if your life if you think what im smoking is any where near ... Nadroj
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)