Durban Poison (Sativa)
Overall: 3.5 out of 12 reviews 5
3.5This strain can be very racy if you smoke her in the morning, great landrace genetics that would suit users who need to be happy and active throughout their day.
3I really enjoyed this Durban Poison. It had a very nice sativa high that can be very racy at times. It packs a punch for Greenhouse cultivated marijuana for sure!
5This stuff was absolutely awesome. Whether or not it was true, full-on Durban Poison, I can't (just like always) say with 100% certainty. But I can say that it was a sativa that made my head float. It made me happy almost all day (even in the burnout). Not only that, but it was coupled with Grape Kush and Purple Kush that were heavy, heavy indicas. So it was nice to have around to snap us
1Wrapping up this St. Patrick’s day with some Durban Poison, which was not a good representation of, what has the potential to be, a great strain. Submitted By: CanadaDank07 (Member and Editor) Camera Used: Unknown Name: Durban Poison From: Vancouver Dispensary Society (Dispensary – Canada) Grade: D+ Type: Hybrid (Near Pure African Sativa 95 S/5 I) Price:
5This was a great Sativa. I don’t usually go for Sativa heavy buds, but I had to try this and it didn’t disappoint in any way. To top it off, I got a seed It was like its gift to me. Lol, I have it in vegging right now. If it’s a male, I’m breeding it with an OG or Bubba Kush cut.
49/10. The taste and smell weren’t up there, but the buzz makes up for it. I want to try a perfectly grown/flushed/dried/cured version of this bud– it would be phenomenal. Also killing a bong in one rip with this stuff would be something I’d like to try.
4One of my favorite strains from one of Denver’s best dispensaries, couldn’t have been happier with this bud. Such a unique and satisfying high, I love the smell and the taste is incredible. Highly recommended!
2I would never trust this inexperienced grower again. Price says it all!
4Probably one of my top 5 strains now. I wish I always had access to it. If you can get this stuff, get some.
Meet The TEAM
- Lastly though, some strains are 5 star to me and not to others because of subjectivity in personal p ... m1ke
- definitely looks pretty pimped out. although I did seem to expect more bulbous looking trichs, but t ... m1ke
- Very nice representative of 'animal cookie bagseed', looks just as good as any regular an ... Dubplate
- nice and detailed review. we don't get too many jack reviews lately. only suggestion is to trim ... m1ke
- usually with edibles it is a potency issue when it comes to how hard they hit. the smaller the edibl ... m1ke
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)