Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.5 out of 27 reviews 5
4.5Really nice batch of the popular Girl Scout Cookies. This sample wasn't as heavy as other cookie varietals I have tried, but it was equally as flavorful the best versions I've smoked. Cheers.
3.5I liked this bag of cookies. They were definitely a treat, always gave me a good buzz and a taste like nothing else. Can't wait to see what Grandma will be whipping up soon. Listen for the timer...*DING* Cookies are done. Cheers!
4.5Overall I couldn't pass this up. Even at the high price, you don't come across buds like this very often. The only thing better than smelling this stuff, breaking it up, rolling it up and smoking it was how insanely high I was after smoking it.
4This was probably the second best example of GSC I have tried. It was way more minty in a toothpaste kind of way, but didn't compare to the heavier indica version (last gsc review) that reminded me of Bubba Kush with more pronounced purple fan leaves and an overall cinnamon sugar cookie flavor. This stuff was mint and Durban. Still real nice.
5This is in my top 5 favorite buds. It's sappy as hell and tastes the way I want my buds to taste. For now, its my go-to hybrid! The only things that have rivaled it was the old Trinity Skunk that smelt like raw skunk cabbage, but that stuff is loooong gone I'd bet.
5I absolutely love this herb, and I usually can find something to nitpick about indoor herb, but this shit is right on. Some very quality medicine.
5Like I said, this is definitely one of my favorite strains. The smell is still number one. You always know a fresh batch of cookies when you smell it. The taste is also still on point! Overall, this is a good strain if you're just trying to wind down. If you want to relax, Cookies will do the trick!
3.5Weird how far things have come since the 70's. This would've gotten top $ and mad respect. Now, however, it gets lost in the crowd. Probably "A" bud, but I dinged it for not being as awesomely flavorful as everyone claims, for not being super potent, and for just making me go to sleep. But, if those are your prerequisites, I highly recommend this.
5Top quality run of the now legendary GSC's. My buddy was calling it the "thin mint" cut but it's probably just another batch of exceptional fortune cookies haha.
Meet The TEAM
- I prefer to just buy my oil around here. I can get very nice top shelf single solvent dewaxed pull a ... CanadaDank07
- Nice, well summed up review, near the top as one of my most enjoyable smokes of all-time. Bermuda
- looks good & sounds nice & potent! the pics are great! but to get better pic's from my ... skunk22pw
- @mike you are right! people always tell me how to take pic's better..i use there suggestions &a ... skunk22pw
- @Tokahontas - could you please edit my overall impressions to say 3 out of 5 stars like the rating u ... m1ke
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)