Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.4 out of 31 reviews 5
4This cut of cookies could have been stonier, but it was a masterpiece of a grow.
4Seems much different than the last GSC I had/reviewed. Seems like it might even be the "correct" genetics: DP x OGK x Cherry Kush. Whatever it is, I'd say it's some nice herb. Definitely one for music lovers. Only dinged it because it's not crazy potent, but this is one of my man's better grows.
4I grew the reg version from BCBD first and was disappointed at the wide foray of phenos, none being GSC that I knew. However, it seems the fem version is stable and the GSC we all have grown to love or hate, depending how trendy you are (I tend to just go with my opinion). I highly recommended mend working with BC Bud Depot's fem version of the GSC as I know I will be again. I am so stoked I have
4Awesome for patients with anxiety or sleeping issues and anyone who enjoys indica based fire. It seems like the Girl Scouts are here to stay.
4.5Really nice batch of the popular Girl Scout Cookies. This sample wasn't as heavy as other cookie varietals I have tried, but it was equally as flavorful the best versions I've smoked. Cheers.
3.5I liked this bag of cookies. They were definitely a treat, always gave me a good buzz and a taste like nothing else. Can't wait to see what Grandma will be whipping up soon. Listen for the timer...*DING* Cookies are done. Cheers!
4.5Overall I couldn't pass this up. Even at the high price, you don't come across buds like this very often. The only thing better than smelling this stuff, breaking it up, rolling it up and smoking it was how insanely high I was after smoking it.
4This was probably the second best example of GSC I have tried. It was way more minty in a toothpaste kind of way, but didn't compare to the heavier indica version (last gsc review) that reminded me of Bubba Kush with more pronounced purple fan leaves and an overall cinnamon sugar cookie flavor. This stuff was mint and Durban. Still real nice.
5This is in my top 5 favorite buds. It's sappy as hell and tastes the way I want my buds to taste. For now, its my go-to hybrid! The only things that have rivaled it was the old Trinity Skunk that smelt like raw skunk cabbage, but that stuff is loooong gone I'd bet.
Meet The TEAM
- Pain Meds and Medical Marijuana Strains with Hash Oil...so please just E-mail us for more informatio ... mendezraul
- It is for real. Have gotten it twice, never disappoints. Actually even better the second pick up. Ha ... DawgDawg
- Great review as always. Loving this strain two have bought 2 oz of it already lol. The piney og funk ... DawgDawg
- Also, a very desirable looking bud pic! chippychip
- Top review as always m1ke, sounds like a very cool strain. Just wish I had the same choice my side o ... chippychip
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)