Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.5 out of 24 reviews 5
4This was probably the second best example of GSC I have tried. It was way more minty in a toothpaste kind of way, but didn't compare to the heavier indica version (last gsc review) that reminded me of Bubba Kush with more pronounced purple fan leaves and an overall cinnamon sugar cookie flavor. This stuff was mint and Durban. Still real nice.
5This is in my top 5 favorite buds. It's sappy as hell and tastes the way I want my buds to taste. For now, its my go-to hybrid! The only things that have rivaled it was the old Trinity Skunk that smelt like raw skunk cabbage, but that stuff is loooong gone I'd bet.
5I absolutely love this herb, and I usually can find something to nitpick about indoor herb, but this shit is right on. Some very quality medicine.
5Like I said, this is definitely one of my favorite strains. The smell is still number one. You always know a fresh batch of cookies when you smell it. The taste is also still on point! Overall, this is a good strain if you're just trying to wind down. If you want to relax, Cookies will do the trick!
3.5Weird how far things have come since the 70's. This would've gotten top $ and mad respect. Now, however, it gets lost in the crowd. Probably "A" bud, but I dinged it for not being as awesomely flavorful as everyone claims, for not being super potent, and for just making me go to sleep. But, if those are your prerequisites, I highly recommend this.
5Top quality run of the now legendary GSC's. My buddy was calling it the "thin mint" cut but it's probably just another batch of exceptional fortune cookies haha.
5Really good. I'm going to stay away from this for a while, though. It was a nice experience trying GSC grown in the mountains!
5GSC done right. : )
4A very nice strain going around recently. Some cuts are noticeably better than others but as long as I get the strong buzz and cookie cough flavor, I'm happy.
Meet The TEAM
- I've seen this Jack Flash in Sensis Catalog for a while it caught my eye, definitely a good dea ... Dubplate
- Looks boss.. Never had catpiss but looks mean DrSkillZ
- I need to get back at it. Very solid review as always jd SkinZ
- i dont like CTpss most likely BC i have to change or clean 3 cat litter boxes a week. lol skunk22pw
- agreed very very well written review...i'm sure chubs is very pleased! cheers jackD keep up t ... skunk22pw
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)