Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.5 out of 23 reviews 5
5This is in my top 5 favorite buds. It's sappy as hell and tastes the way I want my buds to taste. For now, its my go-to hybrid! The only things that have rivaled it was the old Trinity Skunk that smelt like raw skunk cabbage, but that stuff is loooong gone I'd bet.
5I absolutely love this herb, and I usually can find something to nitpick about indoor herb, but this shit is right on. Some very quality medicine.
5Like I said, this is definitely one of my favorite strains. The smell is still number one. You always know a fresh batch of cookies when you smell it. The taste is also still on point! Overall, this is a good strain if you're just trying to wind down. If you want to relax, Cookies will do the trick!
3.5Weird how far things have come since the 70's. This would've gotten top $ and mad respect. Now, however, it gets lost in the crowd. Probably "A" bud, but I dinged it for not being as awesomely flavorful as everyone claims, for not being super potent, and for just making me go to sleep. But, if those are your prerequisites, I highly recommend this.
5Top quality run of the now legendary GSC's. My buddy was calling it the "thin mint" cut but it's probably just another batch of exceptional fortune cookies haha.
5Really good. I'm going to stay away from this for a while, though. It was a nice experience trying GSC grown in the mountains!
5GSC done right. : )
4A very nice strain going around recently. Some cuts are noticeably better than others but as long as I get the strong buzz and cookie cough flavor, I'm happy.
4I still have love for flowers and I was stoked to scoop this new cut of Cookies, which to me has gone the way of GDP. While there is growing hate for purps (thanks to the CCC fellas) which I don’t really get cuz peeps were all bout the grapes before, I myself still enjoy the flavor and goofy buzz that purps bring to the table. Haha, anyways, I am down with these Purp Cookies which were Dank and
Meet The TEAM
- I honestly look forward to more, hopefully! :) m1ke
- Right on dude meangreenmartian
- lol, honestly I would probably pay $25 for a gram of the most insane flowers I have ever laid my eye ... m1ke
- Thanks M1ke! This was one of the tastier buds I'v had the pleasure of smoking on lately. 1000toes
- Yeah its a little pricey. But Michigan is not cheap unless you have a VERY giving caregiver. There a ... 1000toes
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)