Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.4 out of 29 reviews 5
4I grew the reg version from BCBD first and was disappointed at the wide foray of phenos, none being GSC that I knew. However, it seems the fem version is stable and the GSC we all have grown to love or hate, depending how trendy you are (I tend to just go with my opinion). I highly recommended mend working with BC Bud Depot's fem version of the GSC as I know I will be again. I am so stoked I have
4Awesome for patients with anxiety or sleeping issues and anyone who enjoys indica based fire. It seems like the Girl Scouts are here to stay.
4.5Really nice batch of the popular Girl Scout Cookies. This sample wasn't as heavy as other cookie varietals I have tried, but it was equally as flavorful the best versions I've smoked. Cheers.
3.5I liked this bag of cookies. They were definitely a treat, always gave me a good buzz and a taste like nothing else. Can't wait to see what Grandma will be whipping up soon. Listen for the timer...*DING* Cookies are done. Cheers!
4.5Overall I couldn't pass this up. Even at the high price, you don't come across buds like this very often. The only thing better than smelling this stuff, breaking it up, rolling it up and smoking it was how insanely high I was after smoking it.
4This was probably the second best example of GSC I have tried. It was way more minty in a toothpaste kind of way, but didn't compare to the heavier indica version (last gsc review) that reminded me of Bubba Kush with more pronounced purple fan leaves and an overall cinnamon sugar cookie flavor. This stuff was mint and Durban. Still real nice.
5This is in my top 5 favorite buds. It's sappy as hell and tastes the way I want my buds to taste. For now, its my go-to hybrid! The only things that have rivaled it was the old Trinity Skunk that smelt like raw skunk cabbage, but that stuff is loooong gone I'd bet.
5I absolutely love this herb, and I usually can find something to nitpick about indoor herb, but this shit is right on. Some very quality medicine.
5Like I said, this is definitely one of my favorite strains. The smell is still number one. You always know a fresh batch of cookies when you smell it. The taste is also still on point! Overall, this is a good strain if you're just trying to wind down. If you want to relax, Cookies will do the trick!
Meet The TEAM
- Hell yeah ill have to hit up one of their rec locations next time i roll through Denver on my way to ... Nadroj
- Amazing review.. Two thumbs up ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I'm growing a 60/40 blend of GK Dreamer420
- •According to Gabe Liedman, the weed in Pennsylvania smells like chicken nuggets..LOL But, i mu ... Dreamer420
- Thanks. Its really hard to say, but I would have to say Templar was better overall bud that MTF. Tem ... DawgDawg
- This was a rec purchase, but Livwell supports both rec and med patients. Its a chain with like 7 loc ... DawgDawg
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)