Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.5 out of 20 reviews 5
3.5Weird how far things have come since the 70's. This would've gotten top $ and mad respect. Now, however, it gets lost in the crowd. Probably "A" bud, but I dinged it for not being as awesomely flavorful as everyone claims, for not being super potent, and for just making me go to sleep. But, if those are your prerequisites, I highly recommend this.
5Top quality run of the now legendary GSC's. My buddy was calling it the "thin mint" cut but it's probably just another batch of exceptional fortune cookies haha.
5Really good. I'm going to stay away from this for a while, though. It was a nice experience trying GSC grown in the mountains!
5GSC done right. : )
4A very nice strain going around recently. Some cuts are noticeably better than others but as long as I get the strong buzz and cookie cough flavor, I'm happy.
4I still have love for flowers and I was stoked to scoop this new cut of Cookies, which to me has gone the way of GDP. While there is growing hate for purps (thanks to the CCC fellas) which I don’t really get cuz peeps were all bout the grapes before, I myself still enjoy the flavor and goofy buzz that purps bring to the table. Haha, anyways, I am down with these Purp Cookies which were Dank and
5Perfect, yes I mean actually perfect, batch of GSC perfectly grown by Kushman!
5All around dank batch of GSC with the bag appeal being on key, the smell calling my nostrils, that taste being so flavorful, and the buzz giving my body a real buzzzz. :) This receives a 5/5. Get your hands on some at Broadway Holistic Patient Center!
4So overall, I think this was the real deal. The whole name thing threw me off a bit, but after some research of other GSC I can say that the looks and smell match pretty well. I dug the look and smell, it was a smooth and tasty smoke and it got me nice and medicated. The menu price is a bit steep so I would suggest going on days when discounts apply. I also noticed when I got home that they had
Meet The TEAM
- beat it Troll! meangreenmartian
- Had two plants sprout recently...and just discovered that my freaking dog ate one of them. $%^$$@$#! ... drums
- blue headband sounds yummy m1ke
- Tough to beat HB. drums
- Don't get too excited over that Yoda shitt, its over hyped like girl scout cookies imo. same ... chitownbud
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)