King Louie XIII (Hybrid)
Overall: 4.0 out of 7 reviews 5
5Great indica. Strong pain relief and good sleep aide. Good smell, taste, looks and high. Can't really find any flaws. A+ nugs.
4I found myself in a bit of a pickle. I was out of flowers and it was the middle of the week. My OC flower stash that I picked up the previous weekend was down to the nitty gritty, and shopping riverside can be a frustrating thing at times. Out here if you don't know where to go you'll end up with garbage that the bt's will push on you talking about it's the bomb and shit lol, but that seems to
3This wasn't the best King Louis I've had but hey, for 30 bucks a quarter and a pretty stoney day at horse races this was worth it. I give this a 7/10 lol because the high was good but the scent and taste were ehh.. stay high.
3The King Louie OG was DANK again, and had some killer flavor. The effects took my pain away and the heavy comedown, I imagine, would be excellent for insomnia. I was also hit my some munchies, which after I grubbed on, made me feel more energized and not so dreary. So this has some good nighttime qualities about it and I would recommend NOT to wake-n-bake with this, because you will be burnt by
4I would definitely recommend this strain to anyone out there in need of some mad flavor and a strong Indica. Only complaint, maybe one or two more flushes would have made this a solid "A" grade, but besides that its definitely an "A-." I have to hand it to the boys at Barnie’s– they really know how to make a purchase for this collective! Besides all the patient-friendly
4Fairly impressed with this strain. Great smell, good bag appeal, great price for the market, long lasting and interesting effects. The full smell not carrying over in the smoke was the only thing I felt kept this from being an A+.
Meet The TEAM
- nobody wants to see the grow room, and nobody wants to know your secrets, but at least they want to ... m1ke
- you'll be seeing lots of new reviews by me this harvest season, and I promise I will include mo ... alzinzafer
- I live in the beautiful state of Maine and I'm currently growing this strain indoors. M.O.B. ha ... macsix
- thanks for another awesome review 1000toes. too bad the top buds in your area are so pricey and I wi ... m1ke
- Love the pics as always dude, shame it was so pricey meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)